RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Addons/DLC {RESOLVED}

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
For future reference
How would one make a Addon/Downloadable Content? I was experimenting with save files but it wasnt getting anywhere. im pretty sure i saw some game that did it i forget the name
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 10:45:39 PM by DylanMachinima »

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
A self-extracting file that extracts the DLC to the directory of the game would probably work.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Now that i think about it, i could just copy the whole entire game and then when you extract it it will overwrite it however the save file will still be there but youll also have extra stuff. Im going to try that now and ill get back to you
EDIT: It worked! Thanks very much cozzie
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 10:45:26 PM by DylanMachinima »