RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mass Effect Chronicles (Recruitment)

Rep:
Level 76
MEC Team Lead

Introduction

Hello to everyone from myself and the entire MEC Team. I understand that this is my first post here, and that a majority of newcomers often post once without returning. I also know that many of you may not be fans of the Mass Effect games. With that said, please know that I will certainly attempt to be an active member of this community, and that this recruitment thread may not be for everyone.

The game "Mass Effect Chronicles" is an RMXP project I started about 6 months ago. From there, several artists, writers, and musicians have signed up for the project and we have made great strides towards a unique and logical extension to the ME games. Currently, our team consists of the following;

Sprite Artist - Shadee
Face Set Artist - Criz
Cut Scene Artist - Fuelreaver
Audio Department - Treesnogger, RixRaw
TileSet Artist - Scooter
Concept Art - Gutterworks, Fuelreaver
Scripting - Myself
Writing Department - Criz, THEM

Here's a few examples of our work thus far.

Battle Background Concepts
Spoiler for:

Geth Battler
Spoiler for:

Face Set examples
Spoiler for:

Main Ship concept
Spoiler for:

Screen Shots
Spoiler for:

Space exploration.

(Trees are not original yet, but will be soon.)

A look at the statistics page.

Recruitment
We are currently seeking the following;
  • Advertising 'Agent' - available positions: 1
  • RGSS Developer / Coder - available positions: 1
  • RMXP Mapper - available positions: 1
  • Sprite Artist - available positions: 3
  • Tileset Artist - available positions: 2
  • Sound Designer - available positions: 1

Please keep in mind that due to copyright laws, we cannot make money off of this project, and thus cannot pay anyone for their work. (Unless I win the lottery.)

If you would like to apply for one of these positions, either respond to this topic or visit the "Jobs" section of our website.

If you would like to learn more about the project before considering anything further, feel free to view our Development Blogs.

Dev. Blog 1
Dev. Blog 2
Dev. Blog 3

Or visit us at MEchronicles.com

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from such talented individuals as yourselves.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 03:58:02 PM by Norton »