RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Script Translation Request: Behemoth's Animation Battle Command SBS

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
Ok,  I love Behemoth's cbs for the RPG MAKER VX.
If you do not know what I am talking bout please watch this video:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWO8B54BLeI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWO8B54BLeI</a>

My biggest peeve about all of today's sbs's is that they use character sets/ battle charas, rather than just simply using battle animations.  I am not sure if this is because anim's are that much harder or something (I am no coder  :-[), but I would really like to see something like this system in RPG MAKER XP.  I have googled it and looked around everywhere.  Some of you may be thinking:  Just use vx!
My answer is the following:
Spoiler for:
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
Well, as you can plainly see from the spamming spoiler, my answer is no  ;8.  I say no because it is highly customizable terrible and limmited  :'(
I would either like a translation of this script into RGSS compatible with rmxp.
or a script similar to it.  I would also like a demo just so i can build my project off of it.  (I think a demo would be expected any ways *This is an advanced battle script >_>"*)

I am sorry if I am asking too much, thankyou for your time.

~nniwllehctim :o

EDIT: Oh yes, I forgot to also say, if you will be recoding this script/recreating/(Not translating it)
then can you possibly implement a level up durring battle sort of thing?  Link i guess something like based on the damage you do you get exp?  Idk, the vx version has this feature.  And if you cannot do this, I do not mind.  I will just worship (warship?) you even more if you did ^~^
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:31:21 AM by modern algebra »

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior

Rep:
Level 70
RMRK Ametuer
I hope you finish fixing the script soon. I could really use it in future games I'm creating. (No clue yet If I'll release them though...  :-\)

I wish you luck! :D
Join us on the best RP EVER!!! :D

To create, you must first destroy.

Rep:
Level 63
De Faalboot - The Failboat
Damn, tha bleach fight looks good
~~De Faalboot

Biggest of them all

~Silmar's Shadow~
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44500.0.html