RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Windows 7 + RMXP

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
Alright, It's been a while since I've used RMXP. I bought a new laptop, it had I have windows 7. I downloaeded and installed RMXP, and put it in windows XP compatibility mode. I don't get the "Failed to retrieve trial license" error thing anymore. I have installed RTP-RGSS. Nowwwww, I'm having a /strange/ problem. It won't load any of the default data.

For example, here's a screenshot:

I can't work with this :(

Help would be appreciated!

Go to tools > select RTP and see if it is anything you can do there.

RMRK Junior
i have a tools > database, but no RTP... if I click that there's absolutely nothing in the database, like for tilesets it just shows 1 row of blank spaces as per the pic :(

sorry. Go to Game > Select RTP

RMRK Junior
it says standard, but it's just the blank database

all i have personally been able to come up with is in my C:...Enterbrain/RPGXP folder, there is no RGSS folder like i remember there being when i used Windows XP, isn't that where you are supposed to be able to save all the custom RTP stuff?

RMRK Junior
and if I select (None) in > Select RTP, the boxes are just white, not even the shaded squares and Start Event as the above screenshot