RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Games You Regret Buying

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Namkcor, I don't mean to cramp your style, but this is games you regret buying, not justify your emotions or feeling jilted to Namkcor. You're kind of on everyone. :P

*friendly arm punch*

shush, I'm bored.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 83
The lag is pretty bad. I think I had to manually shutdown my Wii one time...?
??? I seriously have never had a problem with Brawl online...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I've only heard bad things about Brawl online, lol. Also, lol @ how this is now a Melee/Brawl thread for the most part.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Namkcor, I don't mean to cramp your style, but this is games you regret buying, not justify your emotions or feeling jilted to Namkcor. You're kind of on everyone. :P

*friendly arm punch*

shush, I'm bored.

Kay, so long as it's been brought to your attention. ^_^ I'll letcha have at it.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Wasnt this thread called games you regret buying, not "bitch over brawl"
Anyway, heres mien:
WCW vs NWO
It sucked really bad

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
That Stupid Spctrobes Game for DS. Its so corny, dont even remember why i bought it!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Your gonna hate me but, Fallout: New Vegas.

not because its bad but because its long. Ive played it for hours and hours so much that I got annoyed with it. I will go back and complete it and It is a good game, But I need a break from it.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
COD: Black Ops.... and AC 2 because I don't have internet at home.

Rep:
Level 83
You aren't human, if you regret Black Ops. lol. ;)
I regret the entire Gamecube.

Rep:
Level 76
~I am your worst nightmare~
2010 Most Immature Member
Conquer Online, because it got really boring after they changed the way it was along time ago when more people played and everything was fun...
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
what i've played of black ops was on par with the older call of duty games. they toned down the stupid bullshit from MW2. fuck nuketown though and as cool as the idea is fuck rcxd's they should have been a 5 killstreak. at 3 you see one every five fucking seconds.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You aren't human, if you regret Black Ops. *snicker*. ;)
Super Smash Bros. Melee alone should be enough to justify the GameCube

Rep:
Level 83
Super Smash Bros. Melee alone should be enough to justify the GameCube
Justify? Eh... Even with the awesomeness of Melee, I don't think it alone can justify the thing call Gamecube

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't regret buying Black Ops. I knew I wasn't going to like it when I got it, but when a game is the all-time best selling and most reserved, you can't ignore it and call yourself a gamer. It has to be played. I don't like it, and the whole series needs a massive overhaul before they put a new one out. I'm tired of grenade spam, and these one button presses to complete objectives is way too 1999.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Did I ever say Spore? What the fuck. That wasn't the game I wanted; I wanted this, one of the best games ever.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

I NEVER SAID I WAS HUMAN SIR.

I don't have internet and the single player mode kind of sucks so...

Rep:
Level 96
I loved the piss out of Modern Warfare (the first) for the online, and I still hate the single player. It's miserable. The story? Yeah, there are some fun moments. But they're few and far between. I loved the gilly suit mission, for instance, but hated the FUCKING FERRISWHEEL. The fun bits were interspersed among infinite frustration from neverending swarms of durka durkas. If a shotgun blast to the head does NOT kill your enemy, there is a problem!

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Precisely... so I bought a game that is essentially multiplayer only (if you want to have fun). Multiplayer isn't much fun on your own :( all my faggy ass friends play online and don't want to play offline at my house.

Bleerh. I regret buying it...

Rep:
Level 96
It's okay. *pat pat*

At least you didn't buy the playstation version of RPG maker. And then the sequel for PS2. THAT was regrettable.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
There were PS versions?

This I have to see.

EDIT: DEAR GOD MY EYES.

Rep:
Level 96
Don't listen to the music, or it will be DEER JEEBUZ MA EYURZ

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Justify? Eh... Even with the awesomeness of Melee, I don't think it alone can justify the thing call Gamecube
Windwaker was also fun, and I loved the cel-shadingness of it.

But Melee, I guess it's more preferential. If you've ever played it competitively, then of course you'd enjoy it more. P:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Blood Omen 2. It butchered the storyline of a story-driven game SERIES, and the gameplay was shitty, too. Not to mention abysmal voice acting...
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Resonance of Fate

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Badman 2

It didn't do the series any justice.