RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Games You Regret Buying

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I have Twilight Princess for Wii. Melee was ok(I never bought it either), I like Brawl way better. And Pikman, I don't recall if I ever played it.

Brawl is slow and you can't even Wavedash or SHFFL.  Makes me dislike it compared to Melee.
At least someone understands! ;8 I love Melee. I will defend a Melee > Brawl argument with my life, though, I will say Brawl is a better game for the casual gamer. But Metaknight da bess.

And you can plug in GC controllers, ya know.

Also, I heard Pikman was pretty bad or repetitive or something. idk. But I wanna play F-Zero GX, lol. I heard that's hard :3 And underrated. And Windwaker was cool. I liked the art especially, and the spinning sword move was cool, lol. But traveling by boat a lot was not.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Metaknight is cheap spammy shit.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Left 4 dead 2, played it twice, matchmaking sucks.
Champions online, bored last summer loved this mmo, went to uni forgot about it D:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

> Blaming bad players on the game
> Expecting matchmaking to churn out liquid gold team members every time
> Rating a game based on a bad team experience from playing with RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, but he's top tier so you can't really argue. P: Plus, everyone's "spamming" to a certain degree in the game. And gayer stuff than MK occurs (because MK just rapes due to not being able to be punished frame-by-frame for his moves, three types of recoveries (ignoring his crazy jumps), a strong but quick down-smash, and etc.) such as PLANKING or CAMPING. Brawl makes its use of the timer much more than Melee which is ghey.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

> Rating a game based on a bad team experience from playing with RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

I didnt blame the players :V.

Matchmaking takes forever to get into a game.

I also played it with a bunch of friends. Still sucked.

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
I don't care what anyone says, TWEWY was... crappy.

The "unique" battle system was annoying, the game progression was annoying, and the boss battles that you could see from a mile away were alternatively easy and annoying. Easy because I never lost one, but annoying because of the shitty battle system.

But, in TWEWY's defence, the way food consumption worked was kind of cool.
EDIT:

Oh, and I never finished TWEWY, because I didn't feel like going back to previous chapters to collect "Secret Reports" to tie all the loose plot ends. It was kind of a big "FUCK YOU" to the player.  :mad:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 03:57:06 PM by Mikhail Faulken »

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander

I too, found it boring. The entire thing just seemed pointless to me, although I must admit the chainsaw was bloody fun. (Shit, seriously, I did not intend for that pun, promise! ;o)
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Lol, but he's top tier so you can't really argue. P: Plus, everyone's "spamming" to a certain degree in the game. And gayer stuff than MK occurs (because MK just rapes due to not being able to be punished frame-by-frame for his moves, three types of recoveries (ignoring his crazy jumps), a strong but quick down-smash, and etc.) such as PLANKING or CAMPING. Brawl makes its use of the timer much more than Melee which is ghey.

cheap.
spammy.
shit.

You don't have to spam to win at SSB unless you suck.

I don't care what anyone says, TWEWY was... crappy.

The "unique" battle system was annoying, the game progression was annoying, and the boss battles that you could see from a mile away were alternatively easy and annoying. Easy because I never lost one, but annoying because of the shitty battle system.

But, in TWEWY's defence, the way food consumption worked was kind of cool.
EDIT:

Oh, and I never finished TWEWY, because I didn't feel like going back to previous chapters to collect "Secret Reports" to tie all the loose plot ends. It was kind of a big "FUCK YOU" to the player.  :mad:

I liked the battle system, it felt engaging and I only really used the top screen when I -really- needed the bonus attack, otherwise I just put them on AI and let them do their thing.

The story was interesting enough to me, I loved the art direction, the enemies were cool, and the music was badass.

I too, found it boring. The entire thing just seemed pointless to me, although I must admit the chainsaw was bloody fun. (Shit, seriously, I did not intend for that pun, promise! ;o)

> game completely about zombies
> have a point

I think you're missing something here.  The "point" of the game is to shoot zombies, also versus mode is badass as all hell.  Also if you played the game with friends and it was still boring, your friends must have been boring, because there's plenty of fun to be had, especially with a lot of the community campaigns.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 05:47:41 AM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Namkcor, I don't mean to cramp your style, but this is games you regret buying, not justify your emotions or feeling jilted to Namkcor. You're kind of on everyone. :P

*friendly arm punch*

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

cheap.
spammy.
shit.

You don't have to spam to win at SSB unless you suck.
No johns. Even if MK is broken, you can still win as long as you're the better player. tires don exit, man. Plus, Brawl > Melee so it doesn't even matter. P:

EDIT: Wobbles. 'nuff said.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:37:14 AM by mastermoo420 »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I really love L4D2. The melee weapons alone make it a better game than its predecessor.
We should play a round sometime, nam. :]

Metaknight is my favorite... ;.;
I don't take the spammy route with Metaknight; I don't "bait" players or whatever into a trap of really quick moves.
And they gave everybody the double jump move, so spammy at a low rate doesn't exactly add up particularly fast; especially when playing against more than one opponent. (When you lock one, max two, players into a constant sword attack you're leaving yourself open for anything and everything; and if one of those guys gets out it's over, unless he or she somehow gets caught back in it again...)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
GUYS I CAN PLAY L4D2 WITH YOU GUYS, LOL. Well, not yet. In a week to two weeks. <3

And WoP MK is the coolest.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
GUYS I CAN PLAY L4D2 WITH YOU GUYS, LOL. Well, not yet. In a week to two weeks. <3
Or maybe we could all see a movie. I heard that Toy Story 3 is pretty cool.

I can buy the pop-corn.

Also, what's WoP MK?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
lol wat.

WoP = Wall of Pain, usually used by Jigglypuff in SSBM. Basically, you create... a wall of pain, lol. You throw someone off the ledge or use an aerial or smash attack (preferably aerial or throw because you'll be closer to them, unless at lower %'s) and, since you have, like, 10 jumps, you jump after them and position yourself correctly so you keep on using aerials to push them to the blast lines. I like doing WoP because it makes me feel cool, lol.

Rep:
Level 83
lol wat.

WoP = Wall of Pain, usually used by Jigglypuff in SSBM. Basically, you create... a wall of pain, lol. You throw someone off the ledge or use an aerial or smash attack (preferably aerial or throw because you'll be closer to them, unless at lower %'s) and, since you have, like, 10 jumps, you jump after them and position yourself correctly so you keep on using aerials to push them to the blast lines. I like doing WoP because it makes me feel cool, lol.

Cheap ass bull shit. This is why I dislike playing against Kirby/Jiggly. I like Ganondork, just because I don't need speed to win.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Nothing can be cheaper than a Counter Happy Marth.

Counter->Counter->Waits for Grab->Rolling Dodge->Side-Smash->Win.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol no johns, you noobs. Both tactics you guys hate are easily counterable (for the most part) especially in Brawl considering there's NO HITLAG. Kirby sucks, anyways, in non SSB64. And, for WoP, you just need to DI correctly, and it's not easy to do it in the first place. For a counter-happy Marth, I must say you just have to be bad or something if you don't realize he's going to counter, lol. I'm not a pro or anything, but I'm pretty sure I know more than you guys. P:

Rep:
Level 83
Well I must be playing all pros or some shit because I have to deal with the WoP every time I play online. So...yeah

Rep:
Level 84
For a counter-happy Marth, I must say you just have to be bad or something if you don't realize he's going to counter, lol. I'm not a pro or anything, but I'm pretty sure I know more than you guys. P:

That's why I R-dodge a few times to make them sus (I play the role of Marth, btw). It's all about reading your opponent when playing Counter-Marth. Smash Balls make it a bit easier though, since Side-Smash doesn't always go as I like (To be fair, Critical Hit doesn't always too, but it does it's job most of the time).

But you're probably right about being better than me, seeing as I haven't been playing for very long and most of my skills are the ones I inherited from Melee.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well I must be playing all pros or some shit because I have to deal with the WoP every time I play online. So...yeah
If you're playing Brawl... there are no pros... LOL. Especially online; I hear the lag can be hell.

And if you had skills in Melee... why would you switch to Brawl? P:

Rep:
Level 84
'cause I had no idea you could play online D:

Rep:
Level 83
You have lag? I have never experienced lag playing Brawl online

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
The lag is pretty bad. I think I had to manually shutdown my Wii one time...?