RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
how to call a few things through scripts

Rep:
Level 81
#1 Zelda Fan/ Kh fan
Ok so i am making a custom equip/item menu and i want to know how to do something like this:

To do so i need to know a few things.
1. How would i make each item have it's own individual picture

2. How could i call a picture behind all of the choices everytime they are mentioned
(ex: in the picture it has a red bar behind the weapon, a green behind the helmet and plate, and a blue for accessory.)
(Accidently put 2 accessories lol)

3. How would i make it so that you have to chose an actor to access their equipment
(ex: If both the char menu and the item options scroll up and down i don't want it to glitch so you would have to click on sora's name or actor 2's name to go to the menu to change their equipment.)

4. How would i make it so that you have to chose a peice of equipment to access a menu to change it
(ex: Same as #3 you have to click on the item ex."kingdom key" to open a menu to change it.)

5. How would i make it show only 1 item and scroll for the rest?
(ex: If you choose "kingdom key" it would open weapons and show only 1 with the option to scroll up or down")

AND LASTLY

6. How would i make the weapon/armour show its stats?
(ex: If you chose "kingdom key" it would show atk and str of it, and if you choose firaga bracelet it would show def.)

Phew :P thats all lol. If you cant tell im trying to make a kh menu type thing
I have mostly everything i need i just need to know what methods/codes to use.

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Not-so-Noob
this is mixing me up a bit. you're asking too much. also, most of this is basically added in the defualt game settings anyway. all you really need is more equipment options.... personally i think you should take a look at your defualt scripts. see if you can change any of the equipment scripts now, i will look into it for you if you can't.