RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
StarFox: Earthbound series

Rep:
Level 82
One important notice:

his has nothing to do with the actual Earthbound/Mother series nor is it a crossover between StarFox and Earthbound, its based on my ideas and my fanfiction (which has yet to be updated and probably needs to be rewriten) the only one that crosses over with various games will be the Human/Lylat Wars, and Keyblades play an important part in the series as well

The series is in 3 parts:

Earthbound
College Years
Human/Lylat War (will become split into different parts and will crossover various games and anime)

In StarFox: Earthbound, the StarFox team are sent to inspect a new found solar system a few light years away from the Lylat System, they suddenly crash land on a mysterious world, to be awoken inside of a huge house, inhabited with an interesting creature, a human, who has a strange power to draw weapons, animals and resources to life, it turns out a select few other humans have similar powers, the human named Logan lives alone except with his german shepherd, Hewie, and husky, Hirschi, and his tame talking coyote, Decus, mostly because Logan's parents and little sister were killed by a drunk driver and collisioned fatally, the StarFox team decides that they take him as an apprentice after a few weeks of rebuilding the Great Fox, they begin training three days on the Great Fox, to show his powers, Logan summoned his Keyblade, Drawing Block, starts his melee sparring, after sparring a few times he starts firearm and Arwing training. A few days later the team finally lands in Corneria, but realized they can't let Logan walk about in the streets since he'd be concidered an alien so they use a cloaking device on him, the only problem is that if he bump into anyone, the cloaking device breaks, but they manage to make it to Fox and Krystal's house (since they are married in this game :D) well...long story short (even though its sorta late) there's a wolf girl that acknowledges Logan's existence on accident and became good friends in secret but the main villian in this part kills the girls parents and she becomes an orphan and StarWolf appears and Wolf has a hidden secret about his and Fox's real relationship (not yaoi or slash pairing or anything) and more humans arrive in the Lylat system but most of the humans are planning to overthrow the Lylat government and a few of them actually think that the Lylatians should have never existed and thereby partnering up with the main villan to kill all Lylatians, more info coming up

Original characters:
Logan Sikes (Human Main Protagonist)
Hewie the german shepherd
Hirschi the husky
Decus the coyote
Millicent Luppelle (Lylatian Wolf)
Sterling Chou (Lylatian Chow)
Suzu Tigra (Lylatian Tiger)
Daisuke Iguru (Lylatian Eagle)
Barry Ursin (Lylatian Bear)
Yutaka "Yuu" Batteria (Lylatian Fruit Bat)
Fredrick Bluefield (Human Main Antagonist)
(a picture of Logan and Millicent in a group photo with other OC's of mine (btw i didn't make it, i requested it) : http://blackwingedheart87.deviantart.com/art/Group-01-156090512?q=1&qo=1
(a picture of Sterling, Suzu, Dash, Barry and Yutaka which the artwork is not mine: http://blackwingedheart87.deviantart.com/art/Group-02-156091541?q=1&qo=1

Nintendo cast:
Fox McCloud
Krystal McCloud
Falco Lombardi
Slippy Toad
Peppy Hare
Wolf O'Donnell
Leon Powalski
Panther Caroso
Bill Grey
Katt Monroe
Lucy Hare
Amanda Toad
Fay Spinel
Miyu Lynx

Weapons:
Keyblade
Sketchbook
Blaster
Knife
Shotgun
Assault Rifle
Rocket Launcher
Grenade

Armor:
Basic shirt
StarFox uniform
StarWolf uniform
Military uniform
Gloves
Tennis Shoes
Combat Boots
Greives

Items:
S. Medkit
M. Medkit
L. Medkit
Water
Fruit Juice
Vegetable Juice
Fruits
Vegetables
Meats
Grains
Snacks

Special Attacks:
Coming soon

Enemies:
Fox McCloud (fighting tutorials BOSS)
Krystal McCloud (fighting tutorials BOSS)
Falco Lombardi (fighting tutorials BOSS)
Targets (firearm/Arwing tutorials)
Wolf O'Donnell (Corneria Mall BOSS)
Leon Powalski (Corneria Mall BOSS)
Panther Caroso (Corneria Mall BOSS)
Human gang peon (Corneria Outskirts)
Lylatian gang peon (Corneria Outskirts)
Human gang Leader (Corneria Outskirts BOSS)
Lylatian gang Leader (Corneria Outskirts BOSS)
Renegade ships (Outer Space)
Renegade Flagship (Outer Space)
Boar-like animal (Fortuna Forest)
Feral Dog (Fortuna Forest)
Wolf (Fortuna Forest)
Plant-like monster (Fortuna Forest BOSS)
Polar Bear (Fichina Wasteland)
Renegade (Fichina Wasteland)
Mutant (Fichina Renegade Base BOSS)
Fredrick Bluefield (Fichina Renegade Base BOSS)
Mutant Wasp (Zoness Slums)
Gang peon (zoness Slums)
(more coming soon, if you want to suggest an enemy please pm me)

I think that's about it, if you like to help me out with this project like building the sprites and creating tilesets and monsters, the music, and the title and gameover screens please notify me ok?

-SFL
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
Oh no... it sounds a lot like... *gulp* Legend of Light!

Please don't make it anything like that game, I beg of you...

If the maps look good and stuff, I'll definitely try it out when there's a demo ready.

Rep:
Level 80
RMRK Member
It sounds...certainly...interesting?
I'd say it has a slightly neutral taste, not even tasty.  ???
People who are organized are just too lazy to organize their stuff.

Rep:
Level 82
Oh no... it sounds a lot like... *gulp* Legend of Light!

Please don't make it anything like that game, I beg of you...

If the maps look good and stuff, I'll definitely try it out when there's a demo ready.

I'm actually watching a Let's Play on Legend of Light...its definetly almost like my storyline, but more of Kingdom Hearts fangame.

I promise, the game's not gonna be like that...well actually I hope the game's not gonna be like that >_<
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Noob Game editor
Hello.
I also make a Game with Starfox Characters, but....

I dont't have any usefull Characters for Falco, Krystal and Fox.

When u have, can u send me a link, or the pictures?
of course i searched for some and found a few for PRG Maker VX.
The Problem i use XP and it looks realy bad. :(
So i please you to help me.

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Whats about James McCloud & Sora? And you can't forget Marcus!