RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Awsome Idea- Need Help!!!

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
     Ok, I thought of a really cool idea that I need help scripting, if anyone's good at that. (I use RPG 2003, if that's important to my idea, but I don't think that it is.) My idea is sort of confusing, but it's a great idea. Ok, my idea is that you should be able to attack your self! Confused? I thought you might be. The reason that this is a great idea is because if you are able to attack yourself, you can have a multi-player battle! My problem with creating this is I have no idea whatsoever how to script this! If you at least have an idea of how to script this, PLEASE put it here! Here's how my idea would work: (but if it simply can't work this way I don't mind changing it) You walk up to an enemy, and start a battle. However, this enemy is really just a copy of you, so your controlling the enemy as well as yourself. Again, if you at least have an idea of how to script this, please post it here! And if it works, I'll give you full credit (in a multi-player game that I make) that you created the script! So please give me an idea! Thanks!

As one person has answered "you cannot use scripts in RPG2003", there must be some other word instead of "script". All I want is some way to invent my idea, script or not.      :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 06:30:42 PM by moobob9 »
..........|¯•¸_¸,.•”ˆ¯....Thundercow....¯ˆ“•.,¸_¸•¯|..........
¯•_¹ˆ¯•ˆ¯¯±¸_Thunderclan WÅrrÏØr_¸±¯¯ˆ•¯ˆ²_•¯

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
You can't use scripts in RM2K3.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Either way, you could probably event this.

Rep:
Level 76
RM2K3 Studied Learner
The only game I know of where you can attack yourself is FF2. Since that was used to grind your character, there was a reason to implement the system. You...
Everything is always exactly $10 more than you can afford... unless you can get somebody to loan you ten dollars.