RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon battle hp bars

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
hello,rmrk,this is my first post here! :lol:

ok,guys,i want to ask a script i need veeerryy much,its a battle hp bar,that of pokemon games,i want someone please make it for my project in rmvx,these are the features it needs:
1-a hp bar for our party and for enemy.
2-name in the bar,for our party and enemy.
3-a little exp bar under.
4-some animation at exp bar when level up(like in pokemon games)

If you want,the features 3 and 4 are not obligatory(is this the word?),but i need the others,please.

a BIG thanks to anyone who dispose time to make this for me,and for help,there is the bar,from the spriters resource site.

thanks,
         see ya,
                   Drenyc.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, that really doesn't look like it would fit in with the default battle system. How exactly would you want it to look in the RMVX battle system? Where would you want it to show up, etc...

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
exactly as the screen,the player bar at right side,just over the windowskin,and the nemy bar at the upper left,at the size at screen,and the hp should be of the first party member.if possible,show the numbers,too,and not need to show levels,ok?

PS:The screen is the one in the image in the topic,where two pokemon are battling.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 02:15:16 AM by Drenyc »

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
How's that going to work with more than one enemy and more than one actor?

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
i'm using the large party script,that will let only one party member everytime,and there will be always one enemy,one more thing:could you make a choosable switch to toggle the bars on and off?

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
sorry for double post,but will someone make me request?i need only this to complete my battle system!

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
Why is it that so many people join up just to ask for something and then take off? It really bugs me that people would only show up to try and bum free help off someone without even trying to give anyone anything in return.

At any rate, if all you need is the window positions, just alias some classes and edit the dimensions (possibly without even making a new script, in which case classes do not need to be aliased).

Or better yet, use them like pictures. Hell, I could see someone eventing this thing, even. You can't say it's not possible, it's just kind of tedious either way.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 01:31:07 PM by Mikhail Faulken »