RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
So I Found a Parakeet the Other Day

Rep: +0/-0Level 80
RMRK Junior
It was more like a week ago, but I'm bored right now, and I figured it was recent enough to tell you guys.

She was outside my doctor's office, just sort of walking around. Her wings were clipped, and snd he beak was bruised, like she'd flown into a window. My mom picked her up immediately, named her Jade, and bought food and a cage for her. She's downstairs right now, making pretty little chirping noises. She's bright green, like this;

That's not actually her, but my digital camera is missing, so

She's not very social, but she likes being outside her cage.

What's weird is that we already have a bird, named Luke.

Luke is actually a girl, but with her species (cockatiel) it's very hard to tell, and the breeders
thought she wasy a boy. We did too, unti lshe started laying eggs last month.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That's not actually her, but my digital camera is missing, so
lol