RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hi Everyone ^_^

Rep: +0/-0Level 77
"I will die alone ... but loved" - Nightwish
Hello everyone! My nickname is AquaCandy. I think it kind of explains itself. Favorite colour being Aqua and my favorite food being CANDY! /enthusiasm . I came to this forum to expand my knowledge, and to maybe help others. I'm not a very good drawer, and I can't sprite to save my life, but I'm willing to help out.

The makers I use are RMVX and RMXP. At the moment, I am having troubles with RMXP and I don't understand why. I have a friend who is going to have a look into the problem, and if he can't help me, I'll ask for some more help. I'm an alright mapper, and I can somewhat understand scripts, though I've never written one of my own, I just adjust some to suit my purpose.

The current project I'm working on at the moment, well, trying to if XP would be kind and work with me, is called "Misty Star". SO far though, I only have three characters and no storyline what so ever. ^^" I'm trying to work on it as much as I can, seeing as I've been wanting to really get into a game I enjoy. So far, with XP not working so well, I'm not a very happy girl.

Hmm... I wonder if you're bored of me already. I kind of hope not. I'd like to make as many friends as possible.

Well, I'd better get going, It's 2am and i've got work in the morning, starting at 7. /sigh .

Hope to hear from you all soon~

AC :P

Rep: +0/-0Level 79
>=C
Ohaider. I'm a noob here just like you :3

And I think I'm going to come to like you. Maybe it's because you type in wonderful colors, too.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
My my my, RMRK is getting more colorful by the handful~

Welcome! :3

Rep: +0/-0Level 79
>=C
My my my, RMRK is getting more colorful by the handful~

And not just it's language, either!

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
Oi, hello. I'm Misha. Pleased to meet you.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Welcome to RMRK. I hope you have fun while you're here!

Thank you everyone for replying to my post in such a short time. (I've waited much longer at some places and only had one reply, even after that wait.) I'm going to very much enjoy my time here, and I'm happy to have you all helping me feel more comfortable in this place. I thank you all.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Welcome to RMRK. Gee, look at all the colors.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Welcome to new sl--Friend. :D Enjoy your stay, and beware of the van in front of Roph's house.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

@iRock - lol, that is a nice one... I'm like... what, did you just put spaces in there? Then I highlighted it and laughed

@Ruzu - What? am I your new little sl-friend? hmm... was that meant to be slave per chance?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Late Reply.

Yeah it was suppose to be like some crazy nut saying, Welcome New Slave, I stole it from a friend who welcomes people into a guild that way.
Still beware of the van, I sleep in there.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.