RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A perplexing situation (resolved)

Rep:
Level 83
All that you know is at an end...
Alright, so here's what happened... I had to reformat my computer. Before I did so, I made sure to back up all my files, especially my RMXP project that I've been working on for a long time, but am too lazy to update the topic I have for it here. The whole process went smoothly, including the reinstalling of RMXP. When I went and copied my game back onto my computer, I find out that something has gone awry. The event that is supposed to activate on starting a new game does not seem to do so. I know the player is on the map, as I can still hear the background music. I have been over literally every script, event, and process within my project, and I can't seem to figure out why ONE event won't start up. If this makes any sense, I could use some help.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 10:32:10 PM by CursedBlackWolf »

Rep:
Level 83
I didn't. It's supposed to be triggered by the activation of a switch. The in-game debugging even says that the switch is active, but nothing happens on the map.

you have to put trigger to 'paralel process'

Rep:
Level 83
I may have tried that. It's on autorun right now. I'll give it another shot.

Yup. Tried that. Didn't work.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 03:22:09 AM by CursedBlackWolf »

Upload the project

Rep:
Level 83

Rep:
Level 83

you forgot to change the screen color tone back to normal.

Rep:
Level 83
Well, I feel like an idiot. thanks for the help.