RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Enemy flashes when hit...

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Is there any way to stop this? I'm guessing that there isn't, but I have to ask.

I find it annoying that when a character attacks the enemy, the enemy flashes (the image blinks in and out). I wish it would stay a solid graphic. Any ideas?
It's not what a man stands for that counts. It's what he falls for...

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
Go to the animation database and remove the flash effects. They are located in the sound effect window, and there, you choose the sound effect, whether or not there's a flash, and what frame it takes place on.

In the "flash" area of the window, just check "none" and you're done.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I've done this. ...the enemy still blinks in and out, though. ...like a flicker, not a flash. I wish it were a solid graphic.
It's not what a man stands for that counts. It's what he falls for...

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
That's odd. It worked for me.