RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Prince of Persia

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
POP is, imo, the best game series ever made. I've played each of them and I just saw the movie =D It's pretty awesome. The fight/chase sequences are awesome and the stunts are cool too. Visual effects are nice too. I like how they gave him a name and they couldn't have chosen a better guy to play the Prince.
I don't like Princess Tamina..i hate her actually.
If you compare it to the game, you may be disappointed. Watch it as a fresh movie instead and you'll enjoy it. You guys have to see it.

Spoiler for:
I kinda feel sad for him in the end after he does so much effort but no one remembers anything. I was kinda hoping that atleast Tamina would remember...but yeah...still awesome =D
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about it. Some people say it's one of the better game adaptions out there (which still isn't saying much since almost all video game movies suck), and some people say they completely destroyed everything that people liked about the game series. I'll go watch it eventually because I absolutely love the Prince of Persia series, but I'm really leery that I'm just going to end up being disappointed.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I thought it was decent. I didn't not like it. I don't remember if he did or did not have a name, but the name they gave him sounds very familiar.

I think Jake did just fine playing him. None of them actually looked Persian, so it didn't matter. It's not like that had a ton of Persian guys and then 1 random guy (aka, the main character) wasn't Persian. At least they looked like they all came from the same wok of life.

This is the only video game movie I've ever seen that didn't let me down. It helps that there were a lot of good actors in this.

Tamina was fine. Hot as hell.

Spoiler for to NW's spoiler:
I'm pretty positive that she did realize that all that stuff happened. Not that she knew exactly what happened, but she knew that he did something epic with the dagger and that he just recently turned back time. It's pretty obvious by his actions - considering from her point of view, he lead the attack against the city and then instantly turns around and said he fucked that shit up and his bad, didn't mean to. She also noted that he had a lack of curiosity about the dagger. Everything into consideration, it would be obvious.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
He doesn't have a name in the games. I'm telling you again, forget about the game when you see it.

Spoiler for:
I agree with that. She must have realized that he did something epic but I don't think she'll realize the degree of awesomeness. And it was pretty awesome. Like, I don't think she'll realize that he was totally a fugitive and he fought thousands of soldiers and Hassansins. She'll be like, "oh, he stopped the old guy, no biggy. Even I can do that"
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Saw the movie yesterday, I could've sworn they gave him a name in the first game. The movie seemed to me like somewhat a mixture of the first game and the second, but storyline changed to fit a new story and a new option to tell the story then again thats how I view it.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.