RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Bloody Things..

Rep:
Level 83
I dont care doesnt mean I dont understand
I made this in paint yesterday. As you can see its really really lame so if you can improve/remake/edit it I'll be very happy.  ;D

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:00:49 PM by modern algebra »

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Intellligent post every blue moon.
You didn't use enough colors or the right palette to fit the RPGVX style, and it looks like you did this in several minutes.

Rep:
Level 83
You didn't use enough colors or the right palette to fit the RPGVX style, and it looks like you did this in several minutes.
You are right.. I didnt work on them for long. That's why I need someone to improve them. If
I had a Tablet Pc I would do that perfect but drawing by mouse I cant. =/ Im going to buy
one in summer. Anyway thanks for your comment. :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Intellligent post every blue moon.
You wouldn't need a tablet to draw blood. As I said, there's not enough colors to fit the style. You could probably just re-shade it and it would look better.

Rep:
Level 83
Hmm.. Ok I'll give it a try..