RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Nouman'd] Incompatibility Issues

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm having problems with compatibility. A lot of the things I download that other people make (I've downloaded 3 projects, 2 apply to this problem) just won't open up with the version of RMVX I have. I downloaded it straight from the RMRK main site, and it's legit. WTF? D:< For one thing, all the "Data" folder files have .rxdata as their extension whereas mine naturally have .rvdata. And just changing extensions doesn't fix anything because the problem remains.

I think another problem is that the scripts (even the RTP ones) aren't written exactly the same...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 07:44:07 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
The stuff with .rxdata is only compatible with RPG Maker XP. The stuff with .rvdata is only compatible with RPG Maker VX. And yeah, the base RTP scripts are different.

? Jokes.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 04:03:24 AM by cozziekuns »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wth? >_> I've been looking through RMVX sections, too. I guess I should have guessed as much, lol. Thanks.