RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ventrilo is driving me insane [fix'd]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Hi there. Does anyone know anything about Ventrilo? I pored over the tutorials and troubleshooting web pages at least a dozen times each, and after following their instructions still can't get it to work right. I can hear people, but noone can hear me. In fact, I'm told whaen I try to transmit I show a yello icon which means I don't have proper permission to transmit. This is bullshit because I'm the administrator and gave myself the generic profile which includes voice transmissions. I don't get it.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 03:08:02 PM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Unless you have to use ventrilo, I'd recommend switching to TeamSpeak. I've used/administrated both, and I prefer teamspeak =o
bringing sexy back

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Haha, not the answer I was looking for, but fair enough!
Thanks, Roph

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Screenshot the first tab of your setting screen"Voice" and screenshot the transmit section of your user in the user editor.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Okay, I will do so this evening.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
So as i was getting the scrrens like you had asked, I made a last ditch effort to fix it myself. I clicked the hardware settings button, and it appears Vista wantsto mute my microphone- even after I tell it not to. Bada-bing, it works.

Thank you very much for your willingness to help, though.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91