RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Judgement II:Tales of Apocalypse (Chapter 2 Released!)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Judgement II
Tales of Apocalypse

Rated M for foul language

Story
You are James, the great grandson of Roger, the Savior of the Judges. The world has been at peace since the original war between the Holy Judges and Death and his demonic army. However, through the eternal blessing of the Judges, and especially the Judgemaster, the world prospered. There was no war and no evil rulers. The world has begun to change though. As if it were descending into a worser time. Oh but it is a slow descent, in which only the wisest will be able to tell.
Death is returning with his three most loyal subjects and they are seeping themselves into the world once more. Waiting to claim a land that is not their own.

Heroes:

Spoiler for:
James:

Class: Soldier
Info: Being the great grandson of an epic hero, you'd think this guy is a kind, charming, and strong fellow right? Well he's certainly strong. He has a very sarcastic attitude about, well, everything. He doesn't mind playing on the wrong side of the tracks some and has some of the worst logic at times. However, he's a good friend at heart, even if his friends don't know it.

Alphonse:

Class: Warrior
Info: A great warrior from the southern region, Alphonse is strong bodied and strong willed. He is very polite and always well behaved. However, James can convince him otherwise. Alphonse looks at battle as a test of might and always enjoys becoming stronger. His determination and logical reasoning will keep the party going even when it can't.

Gloria:

Class: Battle Mage
Info: A cute looking girl with a mean personality. As soon as she meets James she attaches to him. Although her romantic feelings for him are well disguised, they often come off as hurtful comments. She could be a good magic user some day. She is also very close to her family.

Marx

Class: Thief
Info: Although Marx looks like a hardened criminal and complete thug, he's not. Marx is a little full of himself especially when it come to battle. Overall he cares for other people and is very knowledgeable of the world.

Xavier

Class: White Mage
Info: Xavier wants to live the thug life. He's stuck in a Jap RPG though, so he just pretends to be gangster. He's the younger brother of the mayor of Lufwanda, a small town on Niben Isle. His love for his brother is very strong and he protects his friends to the very end.

Sreenshots:
Spoiler for:
Solomon Military Academy

Brownstone District of Richmond

Richmond Cathedral (Rave Service)

Highbourne Crossing Jail

Abandoned Mine Shaft

Gloria readies her pimp hand

A watery cave

Highbourne Crossing

Ruined Tower

Features:

Spoiler for:
Integrated Reserve Party- While you may only have four party members actively fighting, more people can fit in the party.
Subclass System- Choose which skills you want your heroes to learn. They can also equip subclasses which expands their skill choice, gives them level up bonuses, and a wider range of equipment to use.
Side Quests (There are not a lot now, but more will be implemented as time goes on)
Humorous Dialog (My friends have agreed that I have funny stuff in here)

Thanks to
Spoiler for:
Scripts:
Yanfly- Display Party Data, Display Skill Query, Display Victory Aftermath, Gain JP, and Sublcass Selection System
KGC- Custom Menu Command, Item Categorization
Modern Algebra- Integrated Reserve Party Script
BulletXt and Kylock - Thomas Edison Script

Graphics-
Hot Toke- Battlers
Famitsu.com-Characters
Kefra- All pictures related to Marx
(There is a HUGE icon sheet I found who I don't know who to credit for)

Music-
1998 by NAOKI
Final Fantasy IX- Vivi's Theme
HaloOfTheSun- Many pieces of music

Thank you also to Mr. Anonymous who translated KGC's scripts into English

There are many others who deserve credit... but I don't know who they are. If there is work of yours in this game and I didn't credit it please PM me.

Demo:
RTP Included:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7A8ZW5VB
No RTP:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J7EOHLIR
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:25:10 PM by modern algebra »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Downloading this to give it a try. :3

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Sweet :3

Also, if anyone is so willing, could you make a logo for my game? My artistry skills are very lacking.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Hey guys, I've been working on this recently and I thought I could update it.

Please welcome our newest hero!

Xavier

Class: White Mage
Info: Xavier wants to live the thug life. He's stuck in a Jap RPG though, so he just pretends to be gangster. He's the younger brother of the mayor of Lufwanda, a small town on Niben Isle. His love for his brother is very strong and he protects his friends to the very end.

Also some new/updated screenshots!

Spoiler for:
Abandoned Mine Shaft

Gloria readies her pimp hand

A watery cave

Highbourne Crossing

Ruined Tower

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
hey fortydaysandnights, I dunno if you thought about it but having two guys with similar hair color and scars seems odd, maybe think about editing one of their sets and maybe make a new scar elsewhere?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
As much as I would love to, I have no art skills. I'll look for something though.

Other than that though, comments, criticism, suggestions?

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
Downloading it now, I'll comment as soon as I can. I'll try to come up with some tips as well!
  - 

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Thank you and Marx updated