RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need a few maps...

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Hey, all. I'm Dezz123, an old member to this site (kinda), who hasn't actually posted much...XD

But anyways, I am working on a game for the Game Gale event on rpgmaker.net and I have just short of 2 more days to make and complete a full game, so I need help with maps.

The maps I require are as followed.:
I need a castle inside, featuring a "barrack", a prison dungeon, a throne room, a training room, and other rooms for generals or whatever.
I need some mountain maps, which branch off into a few different areas, most leading to dead ends.
I need a mountain inside, which is pretty much a cave.
I need a town, including houses, 3 shops, an inn and a pub.
I need a path, linking 2 towns together. (You don't have to do the towns.)
And, I need a small world map.

If someone is willing to help me, I would be very appreciated, and I will try to help them with RM any way I can.
If any more information is needed, I will add more.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
What RM are you using?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
VX. He sent me a PM a little bit ago about helping him out. I'll probably do it. Just busy at the moment job searching and currently in the middle of instructing an old professor of mine on how to use Flash, lol. Paradox.

Yeah, I am using VX.
And thanks, grafikal.
The date the game needs to be completed has been changed to: 17 May 2010 at 12:00 AM GMT.
I'm just hoping I'll have it done by then, lol.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
=o I didn't know there was a deadline. lol

I am working on a game for the Game Gale event on rpgmaker.net and I have just short of 2 more days
XD what? You mean that deadline? lol.

Rep: +0/-0Level 80
I can help ya with that. :P