RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mind blowing post of awesome!

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Here's your awesome:

Yeah, I'm Strak, and I'm currently working on a project that I think you will all enjoy. It is called (Please don't steal this name) "Bloodstained Hands." I am working on becoming a scripter, and I someday hope to become as renowned as some of the legends (Modern Algebra, Yanfly Engine ReDux, Woratana, and so many others!). I really hope I can befriend some of you all and I am open to suggestions, ideas, critisms, ect. Just please keep it in good taste. And PLEASE don't treat me like a six year old.

(And if you can't see the picture, it's an emperor penguin.)

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Sup 6 year old.

Jokes. Good luck with you scripts!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
hehe, well calling me a legend might be stretching the truth a bit, but it does make a good first impression :P
I'm sure you'll become a great scripter and if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask for it in the general Scripts section. I look forward to seeing your work :)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Haha, Modern Algebra is no legend.  ;)
Spoiler for:
:V

Welcome to RMRK. Don't mind the default theme and missing functionality; RMRK exploded yesterday.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
welcome to hell, enjoy your stay.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Yo, welcome to RMRK. :3

Your name sounds vaguely familiar.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Really? I've used this same username elsewhere, but not in a long while.

Rep:
Level 83
Welcome to the site, what kinda things have you scripted so far?
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
When I first read your name, I read it as "Stark" cuz I just saw Iron Man 2 so..
yeah.

Welcome to RMRK, have lots of fun. Member here joke around very often so try not to take stuff very seriously, or you may end up hating the place.

Enjoy =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Welcome, man.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.

Not much, and nothing that is actually usable, but I am very creative with event systems. For example, simple but effective clock systems, day to night systems, a class change system, pocket watches, and an in game font changer. So far I've only posted the font changer. If you want to see, just search font changer.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Dzien dobry and welcome to RMRK.

Yeah, I also read your name as "Stark," hah.

Rep:
Level 83

Not much, and nothing that is actually usable, but I am very creative with event systems. For example, simple but effective clock systems, day to night systems, a class change system, pocket watches, and an in game font changer. So far I've only posted the font changer. If you want to see, just search font changer.

Cool I also make events systems(fable 2 button press, avoid guards, Simon game), whats your RPG maker of choice?
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Cool I also make events systems(fable 2 button press, avoid guards, Simon game), whats your RPG maker of choice?

VX. But I haven't really tried out XP.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 11:44:31 PM by Strak »

Rep:
Level 84
Lol, I say VX is better, since it has noteboxes. You can do quite a lot with noteboxes while scripting. But it all depends on your preference.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
What?!? XP doesn't have noteboxes? Aaahhh! I made a good choice then!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Well then, hello and welcome.
:tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
What's a notebox? :zwtf:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
What's a notebox? :zwtf:
I'm in the same as you . . . .

Oh an, Hi! =D

Rep:
Level 84
The place where you can write notes in the database editor.

Dunno what you guys call it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Welcome to RMRK, it's safer here.
I'm Boe king. I'm the local pedo for hire.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Hello local pedo for hire. Have you met local Pedo Bear?