RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Musical thing

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
I will protect the future!
Is there a script in which you can play lyrics like link legend of Zelda ex: ocarina of time?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Hmm... I think I've seen one in the past. I couldn't tell you if it were XP or VX. I'll take a look around for a bit though.

Edit: My bad. Only found this topic http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,35128.msg423936.html#msg423936 which is yet unresolved as well.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 03:37:58 AM by grafikal »

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
You could just do this with events. Make an item called "Ocarina". Make it so that it opens common event 1 (or whichever one you prefer) and is NON-consumable. Make the common event turn ON a switch. Make another common event, and set it to parallel process if that switch is on. Make loads of Input button conditional branches. For example:

Conditional Branch: The A button is Being Pressed
 Play SE: Chime 2, 100, 100
 else
  Conditional Branch: The C button is Being Pressed
  Play SE: Chime 2, 100, 110
  else 
   Conditonal Branch: The X button is Being Presesd
   Play SE: Chime 2, 100, 120
   else
    Conditional Branch: The B button is Being Pressed
    Control Switch[(Whatever your switch id is)]= OFF
    else
   end
  end
 end
end

Something like that. Obviously, the more buttons you want on the Ocarina, the more conditional branches you should have. Just make sure that the conditional branch for B is always: Control Switch[(Whatever your switch id is)]= OFF.

Off-topic: Why does nobody ever use the pitch function?

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
You will die with honor...
Wow, that sounds cool. Do you mean like the thing where it goes: < v ^ > ? with the directional arrows?