RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
6 person menu system

Rep:
Level 81
#1 Zelda Fan/ Kh fan
Party of 6 Menu System

Okay so I was thinking about restarting a game for my friend,and i realized it would take a 6 person menu thing. So i decided to request one here because i had a really good idea and i don't know how to script.

Okay so here it goes.
1.Background-I want it to have a custom background.(not a windowskin, a BACKGROUND :P)

2.Options-That is where i want the options thing I forgot to put this in there but i want it to say status in there too.
I want all of them to be re-nameable.
I want all of them to do the obvious, ex: Inventory goes to items, Save goes to save menu, etc.I
When you click status i want it to highlight a character (3.) And display all there info in the box below them.

3.Characters-This is where the characters are, they are only highlighted when you click on status, and then when you click one of them it show there info in the box below.

4.Shadow- I want there to be a shadow under the characters, i think this can be done with a picture or something. I don't know.

5.Faceset- I want a faceset to be displayed here the size can be 64x64 (only if character is clicked on)

6.Equipment-I want all worn items to be shown here. You can't change them here.(only if character is clicked on)

7.Name-I want the actors name to be shown here.(only if character is clicked on)

8.Stats- I want all the stats to be shown here.(only if character is clicked on)

9.Windowskin/other-I want the entire menu to have a custom windowskin.

I think this will be hard, but it would be so cool for someone to do it. If i knew how then i would do it!
I have no problem if whoever makes it uses it or publishes it, and i will give them 100% credit in game for it.
Please help me out :)