RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Web Comics

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Asking you to rescue princesses since '05
I was just wondering what peoples favorite web comics were.

For me my top 5 would prbably be:
Ctrl-Alt-Del
XKCD
VG Cats
Cyanide and Happiness
and Penny Arcade
Why do 1 lined nameless NPCs never get taken seriously?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Never been a big fan of web comes, but SMBC is my favorite...
http://www.smbc-comics.com/?db=comics&id=1426#comic

Not my favorite, but it's a good one. Hover over the red button.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
As you may or may not know, I read a whole shitpile of comics, webcomics included. Actually, webcomics are my favorites because they're free  :tpg:

Also, most of the webcomics I read have storylines and all that ridiculousness so maybe not all of these are appropriate for this thread...sigh.

Oh well. My favorites have to beeeeeeee.....(in no particular order)

1. Dr. McNinja (Which is about a doctor who just happens to also be a ninja)

2. Great! (Which is about this guy who goes out on a journey to better himself after he's fired from his job and his wife leaves him, and is also done by the guy who did Minus)

3. Girly (Which is all about a couple of lesbians who go off on save-the-world-type adventures)

4. YU+ME (Which is all about DREAMS AND ANGST AND LESBIANS AND ALL THAT SORT OF STUFF)

5.(Also LESBIAN PIRATES FROM OUTER SPACE, made by the same author. Somehow she manages to give me six colour pages a week. I am so thankful ;w;)

6. Axe Cop (written by a five year old, put together by his quite older brother, that's all you need to know. My favorite series has to be Ask Axe Cop because the things this kid comes up with in answer to questions are so...awesome.)

7. Jack (Furry Horror, but even if you don't like furries this is worth a read. Disturbing, yet no matter how fall these characters fall they still get picked right up. This comic has made me laugh. It has also chilled me very nearly to the core.)

8. Ascent (It's completed! And funny! And there's a whole bunch of thought put into this! And deserves a place near the top, because this is one of my favorite comics EVER O___O)

9. Menage a Trois (Alright, it sounds dirty because it is, but it's not actually THAT dirty, yet it is...anyways, not all of the jokes revolve around sex. It gets better as it goes on. Also Dinah/Dillon is just too hilarious to resist, even if he is excruciatingly annoying near the beginning.)

I'd put a tenth one there just to be neat, but I dun feel like it.

I read far more than this on a weekly basis.

Also note: None of these are about video games. Sorry, guys ;9

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 83
I like Alien Loves Predator

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
8-Bit Theater. Though, it's kinda coming to an end now. ;-;
Menage a 3. KitKatKan can vouch for this one. ^^
Concession. Amusing furry comic about a movie theater crew's antics.