RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Good Racing/Driving Games for PC?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
So I've been listening to the incredibly cheesy Daytona USA Arcade vocal tracks lately (LOL) which has gotten me in the mood for a racing game, since I haven't played a driving game for almost three years, I really don't know which ones are good enough to play. :X

Anyone know of any good ones? Arcades-like racers preferred.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
What type of racing game are you looking for?

There's tournament/prix racing, formula 1 stuff that is pretty much going in a lapped, concrete track, street racing which is mostly weaving in and out through viable city streets, and dirt racing, which is all controlling your car's top speed against jump/mound obstacles.

I have games for all three styles, but would like to know which one you'd have fun with the most.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Fast and intense concrete/street racers would be best. I don't mind Rally/dirt racing either, but definetly street racing preferred.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Burnout Paradise

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Burnout Paradise is a great choice, NFS:Shift is a good one, and to be honest one of my very favorite racing games of all time is Test Drive Unlimited. It's an open world, street racing type. Very awesome.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I would suggest Grid, just for the different styles of play, and it looks pretty  ;8

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Burnout Paradise
You obviously know about the NFS series, my favorite is Most Wanted

and you can try carbon, but its much easier with the crew and all. hard to lose.
Arlen is hot.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Burnout Paradise, Test Drive and Shift it is.

I've heard that Grid looked amazing, but had devistating controls. I guess I'll look into it before trying.

Thanks for the recommendations guys. :)

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Wired 360 controller works perfect, and i know you have one ;)