RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best two player PS2 games?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Well, I've got a crapload of single player action games and RPG's, but very few multiplayer games other than Nightfire and Soul Calibur 3 (which is awesome but has an extremely annoying glitch with memory cards). What non-MMO games would you guys recommend for two or more people to play on the PS2?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
If you both love RPG's, and can get involved in a story together, you can't go wrong with Legend of Mana. Though it is a bit dated, and for PS1.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
My brother, friends and I had an absolute blast with the Champions of Norrath games. It's entertaining, fast paced 4-player action. What more can you ask for?

Oh, Tales of the Abyss supports 4 players too, if you need a deeper JRPG.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Champions of Norrath and its sequel or predecessor or whatever are fantastic games. I've played them on several occasions with my friends, and we all had a blast.
X-Men Legends II is fantastic, as well. It's very similar to the aforementioned, but with X-Men.
If you're into racing games, you cannot go wrong with Gran Turismo 4, which also happens to be one of my favorite games of all time. :3

<3 Nightfire and Soul Calibur.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Gran Turismo :D
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Time splitters 2 if you like FPS multiplayer.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Time splitters 2 if you like FPS multiplayer.

Yeah, I totally forgot about TS2. It's a must if you like first person shooters.