RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Minimized menu HUD on map/on screen

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
There is no end to learning!
Ok now I can see the main menu if I press escape, after changing the default disabled option.
At the beginning the Text say that you have to click first at "Equip" nd then the char you want to see. Do you do this?
Didn't get you.When I click on status or equip icon on the menu,nothing happens or no status/equip screen comes up.But the other 3 buttons are functioning properly(save,end and item).
"A thing of beauty is a joy forever" - Keats

Rep:
Level 82
aka DigiDeity
First click on Status or Equip.(This Icon should be marked by a cursor if you move the mouse out of the menu)
now click on one of the party members.(WHich you want to see in the scene)

Deity
Greetings
DigiDeity

├Work┤
├Contact┤

Got it.Now I can see the status and equip.But don't you think it's a bit complicated for new players.I have to set up a tutorial only to make people understand how the menu works. ;D
I'm gonna use only menu,save and end,that way it is easier.

Ok when I have only one party member,the character hud messes up like in the screenshot-

any fixes?

Rest of the script works perfectly fine.I'm very happy, hooray!

Rep:
Level 82
aka DigiDeity
Jeah the thing is that I've made it very "abstract" for infinite of player but thir share the place. So 1 partymember take the whole place. xD
I would write an update as soon as possible.

Deity
Greetings
DigiDeity

├Work┤
├Contact┤

Hey Deity,still waiting for your update eagerly  :) .Just in case if you are busy then at least let me know which option would make the character HUD invisible from the map and leave the menu hud intact.Because it is looking awkward when it is one member HUD.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 08:30:52 AM by zubin73 »