RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Simple Question

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Hi all, I just enter VX World.....
In Button
I'm set one event, and "Button" in condition fork / Condition Branch number 4, right ???
then, when I test, It doesn't work at all....
for example, condition if we push "z" in that place, will happen A event
And If we push "x" in the same place, will happen B event ....
How can I make something like that, help, it doesn't work ... :I

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Welcome to the VX World, where the button "C" can mean anything from Enter to Z.

Quick Guide to the default controls:

A: Shift
B: Esc, Num 0, X
C: Space, Enter, Z
X: A
Y: S
Z: D
L: Q
R: W

So when you said "When Push X event 1", that meant when the player pushes A, event 1 happens.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Hmmmm~
thx, I understand now about the button....
But, I'm still got trouble....
I'm try to put two button in one event
Like this, If he stand here, and If he push "Z", It'll like this, And If It push "X" it'll become like that
But, When I test it <I'm test it with all button> there are none of them working, Only "Z" at the keyboard working, the other, I try to push it, but it still doesn't work......
How about that ????
Thanks before :) ;)

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
Ummm, good luck!
..........|¯•¸_¸,.•”ˆ¯....Thundercow....¯ˆ“•.,¸_¸•¯|..........
¯•_¹ˆ¯•ˆ¯¯±¸_Thunderclan WÅrrÏØr_¸±¯¯ˆ•¯ˆ²_•¯

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
I might be mistaken, but can't you press the F1 key while test playing and see what exactly are the buttons configed for? And Change them? There could be alot of things wrong with your Event. So I have a few questions. First, what trigger do you have set to your Event? Is it Hero Touch or something else? It should be Collision. It seems like the only way. Also I assume you're using Condition Branchs. How are they set up? It should be like this:

Condtional Branch: Key pressed: X

Else
Conditonal Branch: Key Pressed: A

Else

End

End

Ask your self those questions and check things, and it should all work fine. I hope I helped!
I don't say bless you when people sneeze, cause i'm not God. Blessing people is his job. Lolo?