RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chinese report documents human rights disaster in the United States

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The United States is the only country in the world that claims to be superior in every aspect, especially in human rights, and that lie is again exposed, this time by a report from China on the United States, all from US sources. The US is in fact a backward cesspool, the most backward country in the industrialized world.

The Chinese report quite legitimately notes that the US government “releases Country Reports on Human Rights Practices year after year to accuse other countries, and takes human rights as a political instrument to interfere in other countries’ internal affairs, defame other nations’ image and seek its own strategic interests. This fully exposes its double standards on the human rights issue…”

Delivering the US government a well-deserved dose of its own medicine does not, of course, absolve the Chinese regime of its own gross violations of human rights. It rules autocratically over 1.3 billion people, most of them desperately poor peasants and super-exploited workers.

That being said, the Chinese report is an eye-opening document—factual, sober, even understated, drawn entirely from public government and media sources in the United States, with each item carefully documented. It presents a picture of 21st century America as much of the world sees it, one which is in sharp contrast to the official mythology and American media propaganda.

Firerain came.

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2010/03/19/18641919.php

Full report: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/china/2010-03/12/c_13208219.htm
bringing sexy back

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
So what else is new with the USA?  

I'd hope that most Americans are already aware of how bad the country really is on rights.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 05:34:23 PM by Zylos »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
While advocating "freedom of speech," "freedom of the press" and "Internet freedom," the U.S. government unscrupulously monitors and restricts the citizens' rights to freedom when it comes to its own interests and needs.

I lol'd so hard. I agree with Zylos though, but China really caught us at a shitty time to write this. Shit happens in recessions.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
The United States is the only country in the world that claims to be superior in every aspect
We do? I haven't heard about this.

Or better yet:
The United States is the only country in the world that claims to be superior in every aspect
Other's don't? Do other countries boast that they are second best?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I'd hope that most Americans are already aware of how bad the country really is on rights.
The sad truth is most really aren't. Yay freedom.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Don't forget that this is from China.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
When the news says something, it automatically makes it true! ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
there were actually quite a few sources for each sentence, however there were some that just said something like (Beijing yada yada yada).

I think the last line in the quoted text is hilarious.
"[...]one which is in sharp contrast to the official mythology and American media propaganda."
If you watch any sort of large media outlet, there's no praise; it's all doom and gloom. In addition to that, you rarely hear government officials talking about how the USA is a flawless nation. These guys are living on a different planet. Their articles have to be biased, as they openly state that they consider themselves to be a democratic news source. lol at Bay Area hipsters that think they're raw journalism.