RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Spring Cleaning ~ Game Creation Revamp

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Game Creation Update

You may have noticed topics and boards disappearing from the forum at an alarming rate. This is because we are revamping the Game Creation section. The previous scheme which separated by maker ignored the significant overlap between RMs, particularly with regards to eventing and resources, and this led to a lot of repeat topics or worse, people being unable to find the information they were looking for. Further, an excess of child boards of child boards made the section difficult to navigate and many important sections, such as Finished Projects, were ignored because they were difficult to find and separated from the rest of the Projects. So, the new organizational scheme was designed to tackle those issues and hopefully, it has resolved them.

The New Layout

You can probably expect some topics moving around over the next few days to correspond to the new organizational scheme. If you are having any trouble finding a topic you are interested in, feel free to PM me and I will direct you to the right place.

If you have any concerns or comments about the new structure, please post in this thread.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 09:22:21 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 83
I like this new layout better. It scared me at first but its easier now

Rep:
Level 90
I am already getting used to it. :D Like the way it's been laid out, it really is a bit easier to navigate.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 82
One of my local radio stations in Milwaukee is doing spring cleaning too and giving out the crappiest prizes they just have in some stock room...

... Myspace T-shirts, Smackdown vs RAW 2008 for the PS2, Madden NFC 2006 for the PS2, autographed boxes... yes the staff autographed boxes!