RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
This is goodbye.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Hey all,

Due to RL stuff I will take my leave for at least a couple of months and maybe even years.
It has nothing do with this forum except that it uses my time. (Because you are all so wonderful :3)
I have known it for a long time and nothing bad has happened, so don't worry about me.

I will therefore leave in one week rather than atm.
It's I can respond to your goodbyes and have some last minute discussions

I love you all
*hugs*
 - Zeriab :>):

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Fuuuh ~

Sad to hear, I hope your troubles in RL are solved & have you back again, at least from time to time.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
:'(    I'll miss your hugs, and our talks about Mars.  Good luck with all you do. =)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It sucks to see a long-time, well liked member leave. Take care~

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
awww, I feel terrible about not completing my last assignment now. I'll miss you Zeriab - I owe all of my scripts to you. :'(

Rep:
Level 92
Oh, don't worry, it's not really RL trouble.
You can just say that I have been promoted and got a position back at Mars.

It really has been fun hanging out here with you guys and gals :3
I'll do my best to take care and with other people also trying to take care of me I am sure everything will be alright :D

@modern:
You still have a weeks time. (Well... a little less if you want to get a good reply)
That said, there is nothing preventing you from completing it after I leave.
You definitely don't owe all of your scripts to me.

I do expect you to keep working on becoming better.
I have high hopes for you ^_^

*huggles*

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
You better fucking visit.  :mad:

I'll miss you.  ;9

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Zeriab ;-;
We'll really miss you man. I hope you keep popping in every once in a while
Wish you the best in life
crush those earth dwellers with your awesome martian hands

*hug*
Arlen is hot.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
aw man. make sure you come on irc and say hello every once in a while!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Oh man, I'll miss you! You're definitely one of the nicest members here, and have given me some great game advice before.

Like Strike said...pop on IRC every now and then.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
 Dude, you can't go! You're a legend around here!
And cuddly, too...

I wish you success and happiness.
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Zeriab... ;-; I still need to know your real name (if it's not what I think it is), and you never taught me scripting. ;-; lol I'm going to miss you D:

Rep:
Level 92
@Firerain:
I'll try, but no promises. Mars is a rather busy place.

@Zylos:
*huggles*
I'll miss you too.

@Nightwolf:
I am sorry I never managed to get you on a trip to Mars ;_;
I'll try, but it case I fail I hope you'll manage the outpost.
Best of luck with that and in life.
Also, you know I don't want to crush those earth dwellers. I like them.

@Strike Reyhi:
I'll try but no promises. The delay from Mars is typically very irritating.
I may be able to sneak a convo should a gravitational relay be used for quick communication with the agents stationed at and around Earth.
Take care ^^

@SirJackRex:
It was a pleasure giving game advice ^_^
Be well

@EvilM00s:
I know that I have quite the legacy here and that is why I will try to return when I can.
I also wish you success and happiness :D
*cuddles*

@AlmightyPatapon:
I have told you. The font won't be able to display it. There is no standard for representation with latin letters so I don't know how to do that without the risk of it being misunderstood being very high.
I never taught you scripting because you changed your name and then I just taught modern. But at least I managed to teach him scripting ^_^
Maybe he'll be able and have time to teach you :D
I'm going to miss you as well.

This is my final goodbye.
I will not read any posts below this message.

You really have all been so wonderful and it is not easy to say goodbye.
It has been a pleasure knowing you all and giving you hugs <3
I hope this forum will continue to prosper and become even more grand.

You can contact me at: vobbys (at) gmail [dot] com
Do not expect fast replies as I'll only check the email very occasionally. (A month or more may pass between my checks)

*gives every reader a LEGENDARY hug*

Oh yeah, I have uploaded a bunch of unfinished stuff which is practically free to use.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 01:19:41 PM by Zeriab »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
He's gone...
and i'm feeling sad now ._.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 84
It's human to misdo
Me too... :'(

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
There is emptiness
until hope blooms once again
looking at bright Mars
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 09:20:51 PM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
I've just arrived at this forum, so I can't say I've really known you much, but I'm sure you had a great impact on the community.

*hugs*

~ Cozziekuns