RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] [WIP] Aurous Tale

Rep:
Level 82

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
Some of your mapping is far too open. Reduce the size of some of your interiors and place more objects inside them to make them look more "lived in". Also, I'm not too sure about the shadows you're using for objects that are "floating" above the ground. They look a little bit corny, especially since there isn't really a defined light source. You should definitely make them more transparent if you are going to keep them, but I would scrap them until you get more realistic lighting throughout the rest of your maps.

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
plz make a non rar version,i wanna see the orcale :)
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 82
@boxxy: well, i'll be coming out with a newer version of the demo soon, so when I do, I'll upload two different formats.

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
@boxxy: well, i'll be coming out with a newer version of the demo soon, so when I do, I'll upload two different formats.
sik
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 82
Update is up!
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b2fe1c4/n/Project_3.exe
For The Non-RAR file, extract both the game folder and DL the Test.002 file into the same folder.
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b2fe3b3/n/Test.002
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 05:02:46 AM by XaineC »

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
When i extract it, it says RGSS error, and won't finish the extraction...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 05:47:18 PM by DarkGamer »
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 84
Damn, everything was going fine till i got this =(

Well, i got that in the Xinso Woods, when i had a fight with an enemy handling a candle. I battled him, and after, when the new party member was about to join... Bang...

*I am really enjoying the game, nice battle system, nice story too.

The only thing i must say i am not enjoying that much it's the mapping, lots of bugs, and emptiness, but besides that, i want you to fix that!!! I got addicted -.-"

Rep:
Level 82
Hehe ^_^; Thank. It's a good thing that it's still a WIP. Ill get right on it!

Rep:
Level 82
Well, I found the problem and fixed it. I can either upload it now or complete my current stepping stone and upload it then. What do you think?

Rep:
Level 84
lol...upload it now, so i can keep playing it, with my save file :p

Then when you can upload it again after that...Idk, it's your choice ;p

Rep:
Level 82

Rep:
Level 82
New link in first post.

Rep:
Level 84
Same part, but now this appears...

Rep:
Level 82
Ok, I think I've got this fixed. We'll see. I'm putting the RAR together now.

Rep:
Level 84
Ok, downloading again, will come back for the reports ;)

Rep:
Level 82
Okay. New Demo up.
Updates:
 New town, Ithicailia
 Map revamps
 New Blacksmith system

Notice: You may not be able to use old save files. I hereby issue a challenge to those who play. Find the best way to go about obtaining the smith items inputted so far.

Rep:
Level 82
Howdy all. I've been down the last few months, but now I'm back to work. A few upcoming updates:
Revamping the Homestead with a cleaner tileset and adding more rooms.
Implementing a few new systems.
More skills.

Rep:
Level 82
Good news everyone. I'm back again with a new demo version complete with a new save system, end game system (both courtesy of MOG) and many map and menu revamps, along with some other small things. Enjoy! The link is in the first post!