RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Stencyl Site, Screenshots, Info, Games

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
For those of you who care, Stencyl has released a new public-facing website with screenshots, info, developer stories, game videos, and playable demos. (including mine)

Click the silly button I made for no reason to go there.

Rep:
Level 89
Not to sound negative, but there was a time I cared about Stencyl. Then they became all secret and hush-hush about every thing. Now I am waiting for other makers that look better then Stencyl.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't really care about Stencyl, but I do think it's totally cool that you're a featured developer. Congratulations!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, that is cool. Congrats Irock.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Awesome, congratulations Irock! I like the new layout, and I'll give your game a go later today.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Thanks everyone. If you give my demo a go, let me know what you think. (then leave a comment at the bottom of the developer page to make it look like people care \(:D)/)

Rep:
Level 89
Left you a comment. Nice work on the game. I may have lost interest in Stencyl, but will keep tabs on your game.

EDIT: Also I like that your video had sound...could not watch the other two it was to quite.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 03:53:45 PM by Mad Klown »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I dropped a comment as well.

You did a fantastic job on Gourd. I really love it, everything from the core-mechanics to the visual and audio components. Hopefully it'll get fully completed soon. Also, I didn't write this there, but I died A LOT, heh. It was worth it though.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
nice job icoryman1

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Cool, how big is your e-peen now though irock?

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Wow, I just played it :>
I watched first, but the game was very fun. I loved the graphics and music, they were cute :)

I died a lot, but I enjoyed it very much! You did a fantastic job, Irock. C:

*Left a comment ;)
Winter is Coming