RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
College and Life Updates

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I just wanted to drop by and let everybody know what's going on (besides an immense amount of senioritis and a strong desire to graduate quickly and go to college).

I made it into my school of choice (Honors College and then the Music School), where I'll be studying Trombone Performance :3. I'm going to try to do an independent compositional study with some of the professors (the school *technically* doesn't have a compositional program). I think I'm going to try pursuing the performance road up through a doctorate, learning composition and conducting along the way. I pretty much owned a music theory testing competition and am going to nationals :x. I'm still dating my girlfriend, which makes it 2 1/2 months now. The longest I've ever dated anybody <3 lol.

Oh, and I'm going to buy a violin.
This one I think
I wish the internet had better comments on everything. Like an objective analysis you know? Everything either says "AMAZING ZOMG!!!!111" or "Suxkxorz" ... -_- The general consensus seems to be that I'll just need to get it readjusted and replace the strings with a synthetic string (apparently metal strings are a no no).
My girlfriend plays viola (primarily) and violin, so she's gonna help teach me :3. 

So yeah, I'm basically still obsessed with music. Haha.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
So yeah, I'm basically still obsessed with music. Haha.

Good, sir.

I'm still dating my girlfriend, which makes it 2 1/2 months now. The longest I've ever dated anybody <3 lol.

Awesome, sir.

:)