RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Game Completion Requirements

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I was thinking about having a function for my game, so that, when the player has successfully completed a game, new options are unlocked for consecutive plays.

That is, I want a script that will adjust the menu if say, switch A is activated (game completion) and then, if it is, the new part of the menu pops up. This can be used to have alternate storylines, or even, with some tweaking, a New Game + function that would let you keep all your items, weapons, etc from a completed save game and use them in a new game (with enemies suitably altered to be stronger and more deadly ^___^)

If anyone has a clue to how this is done, speak now, or speak in a little bit, or forever hold your peace until you speak!

(and a smiley for good measure)

;8
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Modern, You're some kind of wonderful....

Yeah yeah yeah yeah...

EDIT: But that wont work... This is just a continuance of a save state... What I need is something that would put a new option on the title menu to make a new game plus using completed games... Well, not actually, kinda like a bonus mode, is what I mean...

Its all the same places, but different events (starting location is also different I suppose...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 05:28:22 PM by Sashikinaroji »
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.