RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New York to legalize pot

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I know its for medical purposes. But you must think about the repercussions of letting that go through. But seriously, I am not gonna debate. If you want to start a fight, do it else where.
And I am not illiterate. I have a higher reading level then you probably. Thanks to standardized testing, we could easily know too.

Rep:
Level 83
I didn't say my grammar was above average. God knows my spelling needs work. But illiterate? No.
It was pointless for me to try to be a part of this community. I thought the article was interesting but...I don't care anymore.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
don't let them bother you.

Anski (Sophist) is just a d-bag in general.  :)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
this thread is now in the elitist debates forum, go at it.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Asking you to rescue princesses since '05
I am probably biased considering I live in Humboldt County but it's not a big deal. Yeah a bunch of people here would get really upset if there was a government crack down and weed was illegalized but really it doesn't effect the economy, nor is it much of a gateway drug.

Marijuana is less addictive than coffee, and less harmful. The main problem with weed is that it is labeled as a super awful drug and therefor kids are like "dude, illegal substance yeah."

If weed and alcohol here were both treated like alcohol is in most parts of Europe we wouldn't have such a big problem with either. (Why do I throw in alcohol? Because it too is more harmful and more addictive then marijuana)
Why do 1 lined nameless NPCs never get taken seriously?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Its about time because they are starting to realize that instead of wasting money trying to stop all the illegal drug use
Yeah, and regulating the effect companies have on the environment "wastes money" so we should completely get rid of those laws, too. :V