RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Character Sprite Creator Program

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Hi...

After looking around on here for a while, I noticed that there was only one sprite creator listed on here, (that I could find), and felt the need to share this wonderful program that I use a lot.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3ywslpnzdkj

I'm not exactly sure who made it.  I was directed to it by someone on youtube.  If you want to actually see it in action a bit, prior to downloading, he uses it in a tutorial on equitable armor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjxagWOqN1o&playnext_from=TL&videos=-nQr-2GJKq4&playnext=1

I hope it helps someone out.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:35:55 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member
This is a great program! Thanks for the find!

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
No problem at all.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
Tnx... i was looking all over for this ..  :lol:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
RMRK Junior
Is anyone else having a problem with this? It's such a great program, but instead of saving a character, it saves a portion of the "file created" window.

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
What's happening is, the export feature is trying to create a screen shot of the character area to save as a png. But the save file window is still up. Make sure that no other windows are in front of the character when you click [OK]