RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Far Cry 2 (The hell?)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
 ;_;

I'm playing Far Cry 2 for the PS3. I got a mission to rescue some guy, so I went and got him. When I freed him he said "Thanks, meet you at Mike's". I left and took the bus back to the center of the map to get another mission, then I noticed that the mission wasn't complete.

It turns out that this had happened to lots of other people. It turns out this game is glitchy as all shit. I've seen cars appears out of nowhere and fall from the sky. I've had grenades stick in the air when I throw them, I've had buddies die for NO reason. This isn't right. I paid money for this game.

The better graphics get the more glitches we get. Good thing I only rented this.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 06:49:38 PM by Boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Far Cry 2 wasn't much fun anyway, in my opinion.

Rep:
Level 87
Don't know what's the issue, never got any of the problems you're facing. You're not missing out on much besides the fancy environment, the missions get repetitive over time.

I believe you were suppose to go the Mike's Bar, can't remember it right but I think he introduces you to some journalist.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This is one of my favorite games. I haven't had any problems, but I play the PC version.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
now i haven't played the beginning of farcry 2 in a while but i am pretty sure the mission is not over because you need to go to mikes.  also i did not encounter these glitches.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
now i haven't played the beginning of farcry 2 in a while but i am pretty sure the mission is not over because you need to go to mikes.  also i did not encounter these glitches.

I've gone to mike's. Helps nothing.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
PS3

There's your problem.

Like Holk, I play it on PC and have no problems.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Xbox ain't got any noticeable problems either. it's probably the ps3. that's not to say the ps3 is bad, it just gets shitty PC and 360 ports because of the differences between them. I wonder if it's because Winders and the 360 are both made my Microsoft, maybe the architecture is similar?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 04:39:00 PM by Strike Reyhi »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'd assume that as well. But also, the Playstations are also supposed to be beasts to develop for.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
PS3 my ass. I own it for my PS3 and I've never had any issues. Fuck you guys.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It was a valid theory based on experience and consequential data. You don't have to go aggro on us.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Fire rain is an anarchist now?  ;8

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
row row fight the consoles

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
if firerain were really an anarchist wouldn't he be against giving his money to corporations to buy a ps3 in the first place or something?

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
if firerain were really an anarchist wouldn't he be against giving his money to corporations to buy a ps3 in the first place or something?

He would construct his PS3 entirely of hemp and biodegradable plastics.  Hippies have a lot in common with Anarchists, now that I think about it.