RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
So yeah, I'm gonna be out for a bit.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Hey there, citizens! I'm just gonna step out for a bit.

This is because I am currently riddled with issues and am in no shape for communication with rational human beings. You've gotta understand, all of this angst might be too much even for this place (Probably because you're past that right now. Good job, men.).

I'll stick around for V-Saga and for the occasional visit should I be feeling suitable for such a task, but for the most part you can expect some absence.

So yeah, I'll be lurking, and chances are the fact that I've gotten up the guts to admit this is an indication that I might be past this, but if it isn't so I won't be so...present.

I'll miss you guys, but I can't post anything without regretting it immensely later. Maybe a bit of time spent in the real world will help me grow up a bit, realize who I am and what I want out of life (Or, alternatively, if it turns out my understanding of those things are sufficient, I'll try to figure out what I'm going to do with that information).

See ya around, folks. And a good however long it'll be till I'm back to you ;)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
YEAH WELL I'M GUNNA FUCKING MISS YOU :mad:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Everyone needs a break. It gets you fresh and helps you a lot. We'll miss you :*

Bye~
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Often times I feel really bored/mildly-depressed when I come back to the internet after going out and doing something with other people. ._.