RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Phantasy Star IV Battle Menu

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Hey, I'm using Atoa's CBS, for a remake of Phantasy Star IV... I was wondering if anyone would be able to make the menu, more Phantasy Star IV like... Instead of words, or whatever, it has a icon for the command, and if a command is a spell, or item, or whatever, then it opens a menu with the names of those spells, or items, but only shows like 4 spells/items per page... I imagine this would be easy to script, but I don't know the first thing about this... The demo for the game is actually already out, and shows a lot of promise... You will be credited for your work, as I would never disrespect someone's hard work.

Please help me out, I could really use it.