RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Request) Lighting Effects

Rep:
Level 82
Hey everybody. I'm currently searching around for different kinds of lighting effects in the form of Characters, so I can just place them as event's any where, anytime... I can't find any though. I really need Window lighting effects for the RTP Windows. Maybe something like this, but not limited too... It's just an example.

Any other lighting effects such as just the big round lights that would go over street lamps and such, or that would come off a candle to create a nice effect in a dark room.

If anyone could provide these things or even point me in the direction of where I might find them, I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks.
You get busy Livin', or get busy Diein'... That's god damn right.
- Ellis Redding, (Morgan Freeman) Shawshank Redemption
They say evil prevails when good men fail to act, what they oughta' say is... Evil prevails.
 - Yuri Orlov, (Nicholas Cage) Lord of War

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
This thread might be of some help to you. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33433.0.html :3

Rep:
Level 82
Yeah I've seen that thread, and I'd love to use it but it's a rar file, and I cant download those... I'm really just looking for some lights in the form of characters.
They say evil prevails when good men fail to act, what they oughta' say is... Evil prevails.

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
you can easily do that!

Just make the light effet in photoshop, then save it...
After copy the effect and save it in a charset image.That will work
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 82
Yeah, believe me I would, but I don't have Photoshop and I'm not skilled in that type of thing. That's why I was wondering if some one could do it for me or point me towards some that are already made.