RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Is it possible to use Key input in battle ?

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
It's none of your ... business !!
Is it possible to do that ?  ???
Whatever.

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
Project of the Month winner for May 2009
Sure is, you need to call a Common Event from your battle event in order to do so, however.

It's none of your ... business !!
Umm ...
Can you give me a screenshot or sumthin' ?  ???
Whatever.

if you cant figure out common event you have problems
you cant screenshot common eventing then make sense of it
well atleast i cant.
[/url]http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,37641.0.htmlhttp://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,37641.0.html[/url]

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
Basically Create a Common event in the common event tab in the database. And using the troop Tabs create battle sequence that uses your event in the battle.

I hoped that helped a bit. Haven't even worked with Createing battle things yet.

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
You actually don't need a Common Event. In the troops tabs, there is space where you work. You can have many pages and have control of alot stuff here, for that one troop. It should work as if you had a Parallel Processing, if the Span is set to Battle (If I'm not mistaken). Where it would be helpful to use a common Event is if you are doing something that would be used OVER AND OVER. Then you'd make it in the Common Event and then call it in the Troop Tab. That way there is no copying and pasteing. Maybe if you tell us how you're using it, we could help you better. But it seems that we've covered just about everything.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 12:36:04 AM by Kidfox70 »
I don't say bless you when people sneeze, cause i'm not God. Blessing people is his job. Lolo?