RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Generic Intro Thread #25784

Rep:
Level 82
Bloody Dingoes
Hey guys. Unless your somewhat blind, I'm Midnight Assassin.
I came here out of curiosity, after hearing that this place was an elitist cesspool (I guess I'll fit in perfectly).

I work with engines such as Source and Cube, but work with VX and 2K3 in the way of RM.

I've been part of the RM scene for about 6 years now, and I'm now 14. I'm known mostly around RPG RPG Revolution (as that legendary member that got his ass banned), RPG Crisis (as that ex-flamer that almost killed the site single-handedly), RMVX.net (as that 8yr old newb that infected the boards with flaming), and Blue Sophia (as RRR's legend). I'm a part of some other forums, but I either lurk or stay dormant at those places, such as RMXP Unlimited and hbgames.org.

I haven't been working with VX lately, as I run Linux (Ubuntu 9.10, Esma 1.20), and VX won't open the database when it's ran on said OS. RM2K3 works flawlessly, though.

I'm an avid coder and hacker, so if anyone needs some help with installing Limewire to their kerosene-powered cheese grater, then I'm the guys to ask.

So yeah, I'm gonna fit in here like a jigsaw piece. I hope I can have a good time here... However you guys define normal...

Also, I'm Aussie. Don't piss me off or I'll get a dingo on your sorry ass.
This space is reserved for an epic signature. But as of now, I have none as such.

I hope you enjoy this somewhat witty filler text instead.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
seems like you have a pretty strong history for being b&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Welcome to RMRK. Follow the rules, mind my tail, post often, and just have fun.

...while you still can. >83

Rep:
Level 82
Bloody Dingoes
Don't worry, I'm not gonna stuff up.
This space is reserved for an epic signature. But as of now, I have none as such.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
so you've been online making RM games since you were 8, you're a hacker (likely a skiddie), lol Limewire, people ban you everywhere, and you're under the impression that we are an elitist cesspool because of who Ultyma?

Yeah, you'll fit in fine :V

also lol @ RRR with their host's ToS I wonder if they still claim the rights to anything posted by their ToS.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 82
Bloody Dingoes
you're a hacker (likely a skiddie)
Nope.

people ban you everywhere
Not exactly. Only two bans.

and you're under the impression that we are an elitist cesspool because of who Ultyma?
Dude. If you think I'm taking his word, then you're about as thick as Guantanamo Bay. I was only intrigued about what made him say bad things about this place, so I decided to drop on by and witness this "horrible community" firsthand.

also lol @ RRR with their host's ToS I wonder if they still claim the rights to anything posted by their ToS.
Nah, they changed it. But I don't speak lawyer, so they might've hidden some loop hole in there.

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Welcome, just don't be a douche.

Like you it seems, I've been everywhere (however I was never banned, for some reason people tend to accept my assholery), this place is the best. No ass sucking saccharine bullshit.

We're assholes..but we're the best really.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Topic all cleaned up, the offending posts have been swept off to the sewers.  :police:

So, uh, once again, welcome to RMRK. ^^

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member
Welcome, I guess.

Rep:
Level 82
Bloody Dingoes
Ohai Deacon.  8)