RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP/VX/VXA] Arrow's Titlescreen Shop

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Glad you like it broham. :D

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
Wow good work dude! could I request a Seiken Densetsu 3 (pt. 2 in some form) title screen? That would be gretly appriciated (if i spelled that right hahaha)
ひゅげみ

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'm not sure I understand your request- and you're missing some specifications there, dude. What rpg maker is this being made for? What should it sorta look like? Are you wanting me to rip a titlescreen from the game?- because I don't do that.

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
Oh..sorry about that if i seemed a little hasty...sorry...but do you know what seiken densetsu 3 is?
I need like a part 2 of it
(Don't rip the screen, of course)
if you are a little confused here is an example:
FFX - FFFX-2
I can't seem to find a way to impliment that with my current program, so I could really use like a "Seiken Densetsu 3-II" screen for XP.....
if you need any sources for this, you can find game info here:
http://www.seikens.com/seiken-densetsu-3.html
If you can make this, it would be greatly appreciated and definately credited...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:35:45 PM by alex95 »
ひゅげみ

Rep:
Level 82
Please help me with this title screen arrow..  ;)

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,37908.0.html

Rep:
Level 84
You won't be folding stars.
Hey.

If you could make me a titlescreen, that'd be awesome. If not, thanks anyway for considering it.

Anyway, here's my request:

The background picture should have this as a semi-transparent centrepiece, and this piece of your work as a background (if I'm allowed to use it xD). I'd like 'Parallel Lines' somewhere at the top, with the 'Parallel' in a modern-esque font and above the 'Lines' which should be in some sort of old English, below, and slightly to the right of the 'Parallel'.

EDIT: It's for VX, by the way.

Cheers.

~Sky.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 11:02:29 PM by Sky_Of_Order »
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Yep i still need my title screen, and dont worry for answer me late. =D

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Hi!^^
Is it possible for you to do a pixel-like titlescreen background from a sketch I have done?
Like a la Final Fantasy?