RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Pokemon Set to Release in 2010

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/game/g100129_02.html

EDIT: The Japanese characters messed up so I've just put the English translation.

"Pocket Monster" Series All New Production to be released within the year 2010!

The Pokémon Company, Ltd. (located in Tokyo's Minato-ku and headed by Ishihara Tsunekazu), the officially-designated content distributor for the "Pocket Monsters" RPG series (developed by GAMEFREAK Inc. and published by Nintendo) has announced that an all-new game for the Nintendo DS will be released in 2010.

The Pocket Monsters series, which debuted in 1996 with Red/Green, has become a global phenomenon, emphasizing "trading" and "battling" between the different versions as central gameplay components. The series has received a high amount of praise from customers around the world, and its installments have sold 130 million total copies to date.

The Pokémon installments for the Nintendo DS take advantage of the console's dual-screen, touch-screen and Wi-Fi functionalities. The most recently-released generation, Diamond/Pearl, boasts sales of 17.15 million copies (5.8 million in Japan) within the last four years. The upcoming game is an all-new release that will add brand new ways to play and all-new monsters; the series will be reborn in an innovative manner.

For more information on the game's content, please stay tuned for future news releases.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 08:26:05 AM by chewey »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
that's a lot of confused smileys =o

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Oh wow. Gimme a tic.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I liked Red(Firered-whatever), Gold, Ruby/Sap. Then, when I started playing D/P, I felt bored. I didn't like it as much as the older versions- God knows why. Maybe its the new pokemon, I dunno...

Hope this one goes better =D
Arlen is hot.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
sounds interesting

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
In before Pokemon Stadium remakes. :V

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I wish they had R/B/Y for DS so that you could play that online. :(

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm surprised that there are still enough things to make Pokemon about. Pretty soon Shoe from South Park might be a reality.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I'd really like it if they just wiped all the pokemon now and started with a clean slate. It's going to be like 600+ (likely a lot more) with these new pokemon. I'm really not interested in keeping track of them all, let alone catching all of them.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
That might be cool. I think that's part of the reason why I never really played any of them but the first ones and Fire Red/Leaf Green. What I'm really hoping for is a remake of the first ones, but with hyper-realistic/mature graphics. That way, the ghosts and shit would be really scary and stuff.

Rep:
Level 83
That might be cool. I think that's part of the reason why I never really played any of them but the first ones and Fire Red/Leaf Green. What I'm really hoping for is a remake of the first ones, but with hyper-realistic/mature graphics. That way, the ghosts and shit would be really scary and stuff.

Seconded

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
It's better to look forward to the english releases of Heart Gold and Soul Silver since they'll be out in a month and a half. Gonna take years for this new gen to come out in english. I don't mind if they pool up the pokemon though, they seriously need some new types of pokemon since the old selection is pretty imbalanced. 600+ is a bit too much though, I agree ;9
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 82
I am that I am.

As the anime series is based on the game series it would make for a more interesting anime if they made it hyper-realistic. I haven't really followed pokémon since I was about 10 haha, but I know people who play the games and I've seen the cartoon on tv every once in a while and the idea seems to be the same as it did when I was 9. "I'm going on a pokémon adventure!" - "I love my pokémon" - "I can't battle this gym leader because of something the bad guys did" - "bad guys beaten" - "Won gym battle" - "I love my pokémon" - rinse and repeat. I really don't care for it much but if it was made to be more mature and realistic it could make for a more interesting and diverse plot and a much more enjoyable watch :)
As a dog returns to his vomit so too does a fool to his folly.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The first generation is, and always will be the best generation.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 83
The first and second generation is, and always will be the best generations.

Fixed it for you.
=D

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The first and second generations are, and always will be the best generations.

Fixed it for you.
=D

Don't you mean...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 83
Don't blame me for that...blame lack of sleep due to intense partying.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
The first generation is, and always will be the best generation.
No man, second generation is far superior.

Rep:
Level 94
From what I've seen of the second generation, the games themselves seem better, but the actual creatures from the first gen are better imo.