RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Resources for the Crankeye Resource Section - You Can Help

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

For XP, title screen. :D

Rep:
Level 96

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Did you copy/paste the same character sheet like 80 times? lol they all look the same ._.

There was a lot of repetition in your charsets though Brady - do you mind that I cropped out all the repeated characters?

Yeah, I said my system was messy.  Kept goin' back and forward while I was makin' them up and jus' imported them into the files for testin'...after that they were already in the system and I never really needed to sort them all out, then it got forgotten about...
I really should have sorted them out more before postin' them here; jus' thught I'd grab them together and toss 'em out to fill up the archive.  Muchly appreciated it if you went and fixed it up a bit, Algebra x3

Oh, also a system sheet edit I'm usin'.  The original plate was Koopapoopers, but I didn't much like half of it so I edited the borders and BG colour.

Edit: wrong one!

edit: Jus' had a look at the archive and saw your neatenin' up of my mess.  Well done; looks a hell of a lot nicer now.  Cheers :3
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 08:10:06 AM by Brady »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Brady, can you give me a name for that? I don't feel like starting a new project and testing it out then naming it myself. ;o

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Uploaded the wrong one.  This one's the final one, w/ a prettier BG  :-X

Name?  Koopa's original name for it was Gothic and I jus' stuck w/ that.  Made the borders even more ragged and the BG shinier so guess it still kinda fits under gothic...sorta...neo-gothic/industrial?
o_o
Not really thought about names for it..am stil screwin' around tryin' to get a system I like for my project.

edit:
Totally forgot about this.  Koopa never made one (at least not that I found) so jus' did this up myself to match the rest. 
The partner system sheet:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 08:39:02 AM by Brady »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Two XP Game Over screens and a Title screen to match one of them.

Mass Relay - set

Lost Transmission

@arrow: Those are really nice! Also, thanks for linking to that Brush site in your Titlescreen topic, I'mma get plenty of millage from those.  :)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Great contributions. They've been added.

Rep:
Level 96

2003 Title image, requested by skanker.

No problem SJR! I need to link the other sites I used. It's my way of giving credit- because I'll be damned if I credit each individual fucking pack of brushes I used.

Rep:
Level 87
3 more icons. (Box, Crate, Handgun)
Spoiler for:

A new sprite. (Splicer-Bread)
Spoiler for:

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Icons for rpgxp
credit to DJ990J
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 87
Another sprite.
Spoiler for Teresa:

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
^-^ Forgot to send here xD

This is a Physical Hit. Punch Like. But (oddly enough) can be used for a drain spell in charsets, if they're touching each other. So... It's plain weird.

This is a Sword Hit. With a little extras like those little wave-likes. You can edit them to put your charsets there, it looks nice ^^

This is a hit for magical contusion (?) Like the D&D spell Magic Missile, or an enchanted rod's hit.
And a random spark. Cool for casting animations.

Experiment -_- Still very useable, tough. C;

Put these in your RPGmaker 2k animation section 8D

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010

...I'll see if I can do more
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 12:50:46 PM by Nessiah »

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Well... I noticed the music area is still em´pty, so.. why not?

*edit:
Oh,, they are original by me and sound rather... Weird >_<
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 09:14:49 PM by Seraphy-Chan »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Cool, I will add everything soon. I don't think it accepts MIDI files though.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 03:57:38 PM by modern algebra »

RMRK Spriter
Rep:
Level 84
Flandre Scarlet

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Hey Arrow in the resource section I'm noticing some sprites that where taken from http://www.spriters-resource.com/

Most of which are from PC games or DS games
But they seem to be in the right format for the RPG Maker games
I thought you should know, I was just concerned about it, but if everything fine and what not just ignore this post.

Rep:
Level 86
I've been workin on a few for my game and one for a charset request, here's what I got (the char set is a merging of some already made char sets... is that ok?)

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?

Rep:
Level 71
Here is a HUGE icon set that I use.

@Arrow- Because of that pic I want to create a Assassin's creed vx now ;D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Thanks, but who made the icons? We can't put them up unless we can give full credit.

Rep:
Level 71
Unfortunately I don't know. I went back to where I found it and the guy who posted it didn't make it, he took it from some where. I checked other places but they also did the same thing?!  :o

Rep:
Level 69
Small time spriter
One from me (and by me), uploaded this some time ago, but feel free to use.
It's a character template, I think I will call it.. Wee Bit, and it's for RM 2k/3.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,49080.0.html