RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
GameCraft

pokeball JekOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 83
The Big Marshmallow Man
This is my website. I have spent the past few months making this website the place it is now, and I wont stop working on it for awhile. Sofar it has over 400 resources in the gallery, almost 30 downloads in the download section, and the rest is pretty much almost empty. Here are the features of my website.

-Forums
-Resource Gallery
-Articles section for tutorials and reviews
-Downloads section
-Host your games in the Games section. Flash games will play in the site!
-After posting a certain amount of stuff, you become an Ultima user.
-Awards
-Once your an Ultima, the little bar at the top is replaced with a cutomizable one without any ads on it.
-You dont have to be registered to post things in the gallery, the downloads section, the games section, and the articles section.
-Large list of RPG Maker links.
-Report stolen resources (without needing to register)
-Affiliates form

And maybe afew other smaller features as well.
Im willing to affiliate with most websites, so dont be shy. Just fill out the tiny form and youve asked to affiliate.
http://gamecraft.ucoz.org
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 09:49:47 PM by Jek »

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Looks good
*joins