RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
JPCSP

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
JPCSP is as far as I can tell the best PSP emulator for PC. I've yet to upgrade my computer so my specs are low, but it seems like I should be able to run it. According to the forums the game I'm trying to play should work as well.

Minimum Specs:

*  XP/Vista 32bit/64bit
    * CPU – Intel Core 2 Duo @3.2ghz or better
    * GPU – Nvidia GeForce 8600GT or better (or equivalent e.g. ATI HD2600) (if 3d games)
    * 512MB (1GB RAM on Vista)

Here are my specs:

*  XP 32-Bit
    *  AMD Athlon 64 Processor
    *  ATI Radeon Express 200
    *  2GB Ram

Am I retarded, and are my specs too low? Or do I need to alter settings or something?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Judging from the ATI Express card, I assume you are using a Laptop? With the minimum specs, it doesn't look like you would be able to emulate it, at fullspeed anyway.

Sorry.  ;9

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It always felt kind of opposite to me to be emulating a psp.

Rep:
Level 96
Nah, this is a desktop. It's just old as dirt. I'm gonna upgrade soon though.

And yeah it is. ;9 But I don't have a PSP and I REALLY wanna play Maverick Hunter X.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
OMG, the original SNES one remade for the PSP, right? Yeah, I have it. :3 It's too easy, though. :( You can exit the levels before you initially beat the boss so you can collect all upgrades early... Plus, you have to beat the dude in the suit in the first stage unlike the SNES where you need to get caught by his balls. But it's still cool. :3

Rep:
Level 96
Easier? o_o I can see what you mean with stage exiting but...okay I'll be honest I didn't even try to exit, so I played them all in the same way as I did on the SNES. The game was harder for me then.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahahah what's the order that you do your mavericks in? I usually go Frost Penguin > Storm Eagle > Spark Mandrill and then some other stuff, but this game messed it up... NO LEG UPGRADE AT FROST PENGUIN D:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You wouldn't get top speeds even with recommended specs.
:taco: :taco: :taco: