RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(RESOLVED) Tint screen right after battle ends VX Eventing

Rep:
Level 86
For Good RPG Games!
Hi
This sounds simple, but I can't seem to do this. I want to tint the screen directly after the battle ends so that after it tells you you gain exp and that stuff, you'll see a black screen right after exiting the battle. I have tried using a tint screen to 1 frame rate after the battle encounter event, but it still shows what is on the screen for a slight moment and then tints. I want it to go directly to the tinted screen. How can I do that? Thank you.

Also, I have tried tinting the screen in the battle event when the monster is at 0% health or lower and it still doesn't seem to work. I also tried tinting the screen before the battle, but the battle gets a black background.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 11:41:57 PM by Theodie12345 »

you want the screen to be completely black? why don't you make a new map which is empty, that will be black!

Rep:
Level 86
For Good RPG Games!
Completely black like tinted all the way down. I can't change map because it will still have the same problem I'm currently. The thing is that at the end of the battle when the screen is tinted out, I'm setting event positions around for a cut scene.

Rep:
Level 89
... I got nothing.
In the event, did you make it a parallel event or auto-run? Auto-run usually takes a little bit to work IMO.

Rep:
Level 86
For Good RPG Games!
Awesome, that did the trick. Thanks