RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I have a FFXII Tiamat sprite!!!!

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
I found this sprite on the net, but there was no author..... ???

I found it as a Yahoo! image, but page won't display, only the picture....
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 01:10:36 AM by alex95 »
ひゅげみ

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Nice find alex.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It's a rip from Revenant Wings.

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
I'm trying to find a Reavenat Wings Yiazmat sprite next
something like this:

And if not, I'll try my hardest to make one
^__^
ひゅげみ

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
ひゅげみ

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Just recolor the one you have. :D Use the dropper to make a palette next to the green sprite by selecting colors one by one and putting them in order form darkest to lightest. Do the same thing with that image you posted, trying to find colors that are closest equivalent to the green ones in terms of shading, etc. Then, replace all of the colors on the green ones.

(Tip, click the eraser tool in MS paint, make your left color the one you want to change and the right color the one you're changing it too. Then, drag the eraser over all the sprites with the right mouse button held down.)

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
 :)Good Idea, but what if  I use character Maker 1999 and just change the palette
Totally 4got I had that program until u reminded me....... :)
ひゅげみ

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
That character maker idea didn't work :P, so I'll go with recoloring..... :lol:
ひゅげみ

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You can always use the "Edit" function for posts.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
an alternative that a friend showed me (that i didn't realize in five years of spriting/recoloring sprites) is that, in Paint, you can set a color to the back and front (that much I knew) and that the back color will become transparent when you drag a selection with the color in it (i also knew this), but I didn't really think about this, even though it was obvious.

If you make two palette examples that match the colors from light to dark, you can make large boxes that are the new color, and have the old current color as the background. Then, drag the image into the large box, and all the old color will be replaced with the new color in one simple step! (rather than searching out each color individually, like I used to do...)

although, this is either: A. obvious, or B. not helpful because you are not using Paint and/or don't have it (like me!)
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
you could import the sprite into photo shop and change the hue-saturation as well as highlights and shadow, and colour balance

hue-saturation and highlights and shadow are located under image > adjustments
and colour balance can be brought up by pressing CTRL+B

hope this helps

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
I converted it to a 16 bit bitmap, it was close to it, but um.......it was still kinda green
 :(...so I'll use photoshop, thx 4 the help.......
 :dino:
ひゅげみ

Rep:
Level 85
aha good luck too you : P

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
Ok, this is the best I got with that, but it's pretty close:

they are somewhat close, but I'll still try hard to work on this "Ice-Yiazmat???" to make it look like the original.....
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 03:20:44 AM by alex95 »
ひゅげみ

Rep:
Level 85
here.... I was bored so i did something close lol
sorry for doing your job for you XD

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
OMG u r so awesome.......It's ok u did my job 4 me, because I kept trying, and trying, and got nothing close to this.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice, truly awesome!!!! :)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:39:14 AM by alex95 »
ひゅげみ

Rep:
Level 85

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
 :lol: When I use that sprite in my game, I'm gonna make a credit section:
---------------
Yiazmat Sprite|
---------------
IAMFORTE
----------------------
The Guy Who did Stuff:
----------------------
HISNAMEWASHERE
----------------------
and so on

XD :lol:
ひゅげみ

Rep:
Level 85
woo : D
all I did was recolour though XD

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
Ya, but u still made Yiazmat, No good deed comes uncredited :)
ひゅげみ